• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Medals lost due to defeat in PvP?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5637
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5637

SOLVED: Medals lost due to defeat in PvP?

Hi,

Does one lose medals due to defeats in PvP battles? I have won some battles in the PvP tower but no medals were awarded once the tournament ended on Sunday. So was just wondering if defeats cause loss of medals.

Could not find a clear answer in the forums.

Thanks!
Beer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

Hi beerpp...

You could always try looking in the FAQ-section. I know the answers to, how the PvP-Towers work are located there.
Otherwise the FoE-Guides section is also a great place for seeking knowledge.

Here are some links for you :

Frequently Asked Questions Section
Glossary of Guides
The Guides Section

PS : Using our forum-search facility came up with 20-25 threads with the same question and answers. (Keywords : "missing medals & PvP-Tower")

DeletedUser65

no defeats don't take away medals. the medals although recently are paid out relatively quickly but never the less it can take up to 24 hours to receive them.It could be the case you were not awarded them yet. i would suggest if you haven't gotten them by tonight to open ingame bug report(right click anywhere on your city and goto support) From here they will be able to manually check over your account and credit you medals if they are infact due.

DeletedUser

Also, keep in mind that for some reason they only announce the winner of the last tournament, they don't show everybody who placed. So it could be a possibility that somebody knocked you out of the rankings at the last minute before the tournament closed.

DeletedUser5637

Ok so I do need to raise a support ticket then! :(

I have waited more than a week to be awarded medals for battles I won in PvP. But when I was not awarded any even after the tournament ended (I won 4 or 5 battles with all rewards of more than 2 medals but I did loose quite as many too) I assumed I must have lost medals due to my losses.

And I did go through threads which concerned medals but nowhere it was mentioned specifically if one lost medals due to losing battles. My query actually is just that do we lose medals when we lose battles?

So let me go raise that ticket now!

Thanks people!

DeletedUser65

ah i see where you misunderstanding is. you don't win medals for each battle you complete. you win medals depending on where you finish the tournie . to get the medals you need to do this

you need to keep winning battles and earning points, you will see your points add up in the relevant tower. as you earn more points you will move up in the rankings.now when you look at the tower screen up the top left you will see when the ongoing tournament will finish. the person who is first in the list on that day will win 20 medals(in the iron age tower) the person in 2nd will get 10 and so on. some advice = don't log off 1000 points ahead with 3 hours left in the tournament as chances are you will get passed out, so if you cant be online when the tournie finishes try and build up a sizable lead before hand
its only when this tournament finishe's on sunday will the medals be paid out

DeletedUser

Hey beerpp,

There is only need of a ticket if you had X amount of Medals and that amount has randomly decreased, without you buying a Medal Expansion (these are paid for with Medals).

If you've only won 4 or 5 battles, it might be that you just didn't get a spot in the PvP Tower you were competing in, to be rewarded medals.
Please take a look at this guide, the second chart, middle row: Click me
This shows which place you need to be ranked in the PvP Tower, to be rewarded X amount of Medals.

- L

DeletedUser5637

Thanks a ton guys! Now light dawns! :)

Yes I was indeed mistaking the number of medals displayed against each rank as the number of medals I would receive if I defeated the guy holding that rank. But now I know better. Apologies for my stupidity....

DeletedUser6065

Beerpp - I did the same thing, as I'm sure did many others. Not stupidity friend, we live and learn . . .
Best
mk

Status
Not open for further replies.