• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Medals and Expansions

DeletedUser116103

Hi one of my fellow Guildies just posted a question

"Once I’ve got all the medal expansions, is there any use for medals except negotiations??"

Any views at all Shemaha

DeletedUser

Hi one of my fellow Guildies just posted a question

"Once I’ve got all the medal expansions, is there any use for medals except negotiations??"

Any views at all Shemaha
they can be used for buying turns in GE

DeletedUser116103

Thanks to all for the quick response :blush: will pass info on cheers

Galladhorn

Monarch
Why? I didn't need them for anything. The SAAB medal expansion is open to all players no matter what their era

Well it can be done wihtout them, but if you want to procuce Mars ore in the City (not in the Submarine), then it costs medals to produce.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Also Medals can be used to hire some crew members in the Oceanic Terminal (Oceanic Future) when diving for Orichalcum.

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 23.59.48.png

Well it can be done wihtout them, but if you want to procuce Mars ore in the City (not in the Submarine), then it costs medals to produce.
Well I planned ahead and had enough :D also space carrier gives plenty :D:D and lots of people produce it so there's always some to plunder :D :D :D

Galladhorn

Monarch
Well I planned ahead and had enough :D also space carrier gives plenty :D:D and lots of people produce it so there's always some to plunder :D :D :D

I do have a SC and it does not always give Ore, and I do not plunder either. For any player that lands in SAAB and is not prepared for the quite large teching costs it would be bad not having any medals around to speed up the Ore income temporary. ;)

DeletedUser116103

Thanks to all for the input on this, I will pass the info on to my guildie :rolleyes: