• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

McCallirons elites

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Hi I had this posted on another thread which is also relevant with this thread ...and I m posting the same here as this looks more active ...

I think the best solution will be to change the delete option completely and making it into a replace option (this option will have to compulsorily place an army if the previous army is removed otherwise the previous army stays)... Maybe only the leader & founder can have the delete option as an exclusive rights but everybody else should only have the option of replacing the army ... there's absolutely no necessity for the guild members to delete an army ....they only need to replace any damaged army ...thats the purpose of the delete option currently so changing it to replace option might solve the problem.... Only the leader / founder can decide to let go of a sector the guild holds and thereby can use the delete option ... SO maybe only they can be given those rights ...

Not an original idea of mine ... i think someone else had suggested this before and I am just trying to emphasis on it which seems to be a valid solution to me ...and as per Starzaan is already under review from the dev's side ....

DeletedUser97349

I see the players name has been removed from a post on page 2.

As In-Game Mods can check a complete log of players actions I'm sure this post could have been checked to validate the info given and then left unedited.

It seems the guilty player is offered complete protection here. Even in a court of law an innocent person can be named in newspapers and on television long before it is determined if that person could be guilty

Due to privacy laws we cannot reveal any information pertaining to a players account. You as players are not bound by this, however if we were to leave an accusation on the basis that our logs confirm it, it would be confirmation from us that it is true, which would be in breech of privacy rules. I understand this the privacy rules are frustrating, however there is nothing we are able to do to change this. Violating them would simply see us fired and new staff put in place who will abide by the rules.

DeletedUser5180

Do privacy laws extend to fictional or virtual characters?

If a players name is posted on the forum, it is a created name that they have used in the course of the game that is posted. Using this created name is not identifying that person by revealing their name, e-mail, home address etc so nothing is actually being revealed about that person.?

DeletedUser2989

Do privacy laws extend to fictional or virtual characters?

If a players name is posted on the forum, it is a created name that they have used in the course of the game that is posted. Using this created name is not identifying that person by revealing their name, e-mail, home address etc so nothing is actually being revealed about that person.?

It once again comes down to this:
If the player them self were to come forward and confirm their actions, that would be their choice. However you have no proof that any particular player was involved. I could start a thread announcing that you came into our guild and did the same. The same rules which, for good or ill, protect those who are guilty also protect those who are not - and there is no way you can know which is the case here.

While moderators can find out who did what, we are not allowed to reveal any of it. The laws that prevent us disclosing information about players apply to all forms, it doesn't matter if the information is about the players real self or about what they do/are in game.

Players have their own way of confirming names and actions (via screen shots of the GvG event log), this evidence on the forums would be fine. We don't want to be creating a forum where people can be named and shamed without sufficient proof (moderators can not be asked to supply it where average players are unable to do so), while this may appear to protect the guilty (in some ways it does) it largely protects the innocent.

A general reminder to everyone however (a few times this thread has wandered in this direction):
If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.

The moderator team volunteers their time and so it may take some time to get issues sorted, I ask that people have some patience as most messages can be seen to in less than 1 day. Please hold off on public posts about questions relating to moderation actions, you can get a response from the team via Personal Messages. It might not be instant but we'll try our best to be quick. :)

DeletedUser96785

we now have physical proof of what this member has done and it will be posted here (as we were told we could do by inno) when Rhana gets home and has received all the pictures. Then we can use her name as much as we like (just again like inno has said we could) Then it will become clear that this player did not do this solely on their own and I hope both this players and the leader of PBoD that are currently under investigation will be the life ban from this game they deserve

DeletedUser99588

I hope both this players and the leader of PBoD that are currently under investigation will be the life ban from this game they deserve

What exactly are they under investigation for as deleting defence troops may not be nice but as far as I'm aware from the information in this thread they haven't actually broken any rules.

Andrew420

Major
@pgadsden
Its a shame what happened to you lot
I don't play on Fel but I am friends with Rhana over on Greifental we were even in same guild for awhile
Always found her fair ,honorable , and knowledgeable about the game especially GvG
I am not taking sides in this but from reading on here what both sides have said it seems like both guilds have to assume some kind of responsibility for letting this person operate between guilds the way that they did
Who knows if they even broke any rules since the rules of FOE are vague and open to interpretation by the one who investigates infractions
I highly doubt if they get a lifetime ban but why would you want that
How will you give them any payback if they are banned

DeletedUser14394

11.2 It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the Games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you for personal and/or third party purposes. If you discover any bugs, you shall notify us immediately. As far as you have derived any benefits therefrom, such benefits must be reimbursed to the extent this is possible. Intentionally exploiting bugs or fault, or publishing such exploits on the Internet or though mobile applications, can lead to an immediate cancellation of the Licensing Agreement without notice and a deletion of the Account.

To abide by rules, Just found it in Terms and Condtions.

As far I can know from the previous posts, spies were present in both sides and now I dont know whom is the guilty. Only the concerned persons will know about their truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

I will be very surprised if it is considered a bug or fault in the programming. The delete defence button basically does what it says on the tin and isn't a bug or fault in programming.

The problem is with the game mechanics which is down to the vision of the developers. This was brought to their attention via this forum (as they have now stated they do read the posts in the forum) and duly ignored or not seen as a priority.

DeletedUser14349

we only used a spy after we played for weeks with a mole from the bunnies in our guild which Rob constantly rubbed under our noses by repeating things that have been said on our guild messag threads. We didn't plan to send them a spy. It got actually handed to us by the person who offered to do that for us to help us. and we thought why not turning the table around for a change. We didn't actually get any information nor did we tell this spy what to do. We didn't get attacking times or whatever from this person. And yes Rob, you got 24 sectors from us. Easy to do with only 5 goods siege costs and leapfrogging into our territory in the middle of the night. Or knowing when we had just checked the maps because one of our guild members posted it and your mole told you about it. So all in all I see absolutely nothing you could be proud of. On the contrary. and please stop sending me messages trough the forum. I am not interested in your "olive branch". I still remember the last one you offered me

DeletedUser14349

here is the proof so many wanted to see about the player which we will be allowed to name now

Fel.jpg

DeletedUser96867

@ naveenkr

This can not be considered an exploit of a bug or programming fault as INNO has had 9+ months to deal with the issue and NOT once has this issue been confirmed as a bug, NOT once has INNO commented on making changes to prevent this, NOT once has INNO responded to the many requests to provide gvg specific rules.

This has happened because INNO has refused to act, and will certainly happen again somewhere on some world at some level until INNO finally understand there is a major issue and attempts to deal with.

DeletedUser5180

here is the proof so many wanted to see about the player which we will be allowed to name now

pretty conclusive evidence.

now all that remains is was this carried out under guild orders.? my gut feeling is yes due to the fact this player has NO real pvp / gvg experience. I doubt they would have known how to do what they did without some kind of tutoring

DeletedUser14349

it doesn't really matter to us actually. even if there was a proof it was done under guild orders, it wouldn't help us anything nor do I think the bunnies would lose anything. Revenge doesn't interest me at all. It's my guild which matters to me and not my personal revenge.

I find that really low from inno considering that the whole situation is actually because they have not done anything to stop such things even though they knew it's still possible. no need to struggle with GvG again and then possibly end up in the same situation after a few months. I have better things to do in the near future and definitely better ways to spend my money

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
the fact this player has NO real pvp / gvg experience. I doubt they would have known how to do what they did without some kind of tutoring

If that player had no real experience in Pvp / GvG and even not aware of the basic delete option of PvP / GvG units why was the trusted rights given to that player???:confused: What purpose would it have served to such a player if they dont know how to change damaged units ?? :confused: ...As far as I am aware attacking and defending can be done even without the trusted rights ...Only changing of the army needs those rights ....

Please understand I am not taking any sides but sincerely not understanding the purpose of giving trusted rights to a person who just recently jumped over from your competitor's guild and is not experienced in PvP / GvG to an extent of not even knowing of the delete option usage...

DeletedUser14349

If that player had no real experience in Pvp / GvG and even not aware of the basic delete option of PvP / GvG units why was the trusted rights given to that player???:confused: What purpose would it have served to such a player if they dont know how to change damaged units ?? :confused: ...As far as I am aware attacking and defending can be done even without the trusted rights ...Only changing of the army needs those rights ....

trusted rights were given to this members a few days before this happened. to replace armies on LMA sectors. But for someboday who has never done GvG before, it's not obvious that a sector can be set free by deleting all armies. Definitely not without getting nudged into this direction. I have guild members on Houndsmoor who have been replacing armies for months without being aware of this possiblitiy of setting a sector free this way

DeletedUser5180

since this happened the gonnagetyou's score has not moved, i wonder if she has been scared to come on or is banned.?

DeletedUser96785

At least we have all learnt a lesson about the game, inno, some of the people playing this game, their strategies and who they are so that must be a positive thing :)