• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

McCallirons elites

DeletedUser653

Hi Tankovy and Fisschh
thanks for that update, not good reading :(

.... i guess we can wait another 9 months for INNO to do a urgent 15 minute programming fix while they continue to work on things i've never once seen a player ask for.
I must admit we seem to have had many major issues which we complain about for 12 months before they get fixed but get fixes for other things we did not even ask for. Maybe the management of the problems to be fixed is the big issue?

DeletedUser96867

Maybe the management of the problems to be fixed is the big issue?

It certain is. I've basically given up even trying to report or suggest solutions to problems as it never leads anywhere. I find it unbelievable that INNO doesn't realize what a value resource they are wasting. There is a small population of players who care enough, and are willing to spend the time and the energy trying to figure out the solutions to the problems, and would be very willing to join in a discussion on an issue, all INNO would have to do is field the discussion and provide some feedback and direction and let the players basically figure out the mess. Players are willing to do this free of charge and instead of taking advantage of that INNO goes out of it's way to completely ignore and dismiss them instead. Even in the beta testing process there is almost 0 response and feedback from INNO to the issues players find. FOE is a good game which i will never recommend to a friend for the sole reason of how INNO handles itself and it's customers.

DeletedUser97349

The thread was removed due to naming the player involved, both in the title and in the body of the thread itself.

DeletedUser5180

The thread was removed due to naming the player involved, both in the title and in the body of the thread itself.

if a player can sink as low as that player has then they deserve to be named and shamed.

Cosidering the guild is in memory of a young player who sadlt is no longer with is I think the actions of this PLAYER are disgusting.

This player will now be hated by the community and deservedly so.

@ Rhana and PGA......if Warlords can do anything for our friend's at Elite you only have to ask, we're behind you 100%, pity INNO won't do the same

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

IF being the operative word. The thread was an accusation only.

I carefully used the word 'If' as all facts are not known yet. As an earlier poster has touched on this , perhaps a founder / leader from Bunnies would be willing to come out with a statement confirming or denying involvement in this, if it is a rogue player I'm sure they will be keen to clear their guilds name. At the moment their silence is deafening.

These events have highlighted the utter shambles that GvG has been since day 1, perhaps it's about time Inno got their act together, sorted out these issues that have been asked for since it's release and produced a comprehensive list of rules for GvG and for the rest of the game.

No more grey areas, no more 'in the spirit of the game' nonsense. Just a list of rules that are 100% clear to all players.

DeletedUser14349

we do have a founder of the bunnies on this thread. I was very surprised to see Fischh replying here. But I seriously doubt anyone who did something like that would ever confirm it.

In regard of said player who did the action, there is no "if" involved. We saw clearly on the event log the 1.5 hours of "work" it took her to destroy everything our guild has worked for. And coments about being careful who has trusted rights... really? We don't give everyone trusted but we do need people being able to replace armies without having to ask a leader ech time they want to have an slot emptied

DeletedUser16126

A traitor in the fold is a nightmare for sure but not altogether an isolated incident and certainly part of the game parameters.
I'm sure you will re build again and things like this can often drive the guild to activity again. Fingers crossed for you.

Cannot believe to read this... a traitor which destroys a whole guild is part of the game parameters...
So Inno is promoting this as a valid way of playing this game?
Inno has 2 assets: the game and the players. They shall take care of both, but they look to underestimate the value of the 2nd one.
This case doesn't demoralize a whole guild, but also has impact on the spendings in other guilds and even other worlds.
I planned to use some diamonds in J-world. But I will probably think twice or three times if it is worth to invest in game (both time and money) if you can loose everything you worked for during one year.

It is such a pitty that a strong guild like MCE is doomed to disappear now, due to a one-man action.
It's very strange to me that it is an issue that the name of the guy who did it may not be published. There is no doubt that this guy did it. It can be traced back easily.
I whish Rhana and the rest of MCE all the best, I had a lot of respect on MCE was fighting. It was a real honour for McCalliron to be part of this guild.

DeletedUser16126

I fully support akbhoy67's request for clear rules.
In the past some friends of mine got severely punished for the grey rule of violating the "spirit of the game".
But it seems that Inno fills in this term of "spirit of the game" in another way as the players do...
For a player and sure a team of players, it's important to know what the mindset is of inno.
If inno decided to grant freedom to max. 4 sectors per day. Then they gave a clear indication that the "spirit of the game" is to avoid one player screwing up a whole guild. If you now comment that it is a "parameter of the game" then you for sure give an unclear view of what vision INNO follows. Maybe it is then good (also for INNO) to make clear what their vision on the game is, by setting clear rules.
If INNO wants to clear out what happened and who did it, and what communications were exchanged then they clearly can.
It would be good for the game to clear it out and communicate freely about it, instead of wasting the time in argumenting why not to do anything about it.

DeletedUser13203

Suffice to say, if this happened to my guild, I'd just pack up and not bother.

@pgadsden and Rhana : If you guys need a hand, you can count on Atlantis :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14394

Just to say it in practical view, what the hell does testing is? If the max 4 per sectors per person per day is to prevent spy actions, then Inno need to think about all the other cases on how to get rid of spy action.!

Even you're a doing a small project, you'll test (both functionality and hacking) it for as much cases as possible to find out the bugs and errors before delivering it. Does this game isn't worth to do a little testing about spy actions? They know about this from the very start and dont they even have the time to think what'll happen if player's months of hard work just vanished in a few minutes?

I didn't understand it all. Coming to the ideas section, let's be practical and dont be theoritical. How much popular the thread is, that much it'll get the attention of devs? dont be joking. I'm not accusing moderators, because they're doing their work according to their set of rules which they are adviced to. Never depend on any paperwork to make it happen, just think it in practical way and realise how important that is. Well now we're pretty sure that Inno will realise this, and it'll fix it in the next update (hope i think). Even if they didn't introduce it in the next update, never mind, Nothing to say about.

DeletedUser15501

If PBoD is really not behind this and this was just a one-man action how about arranging with all Fel D guilds in the affected GvG areas to allow MCE to take back the sectors they have lost because of this? I'm sure all guilds would agree this is not how the game should be won so I don't see why we couldn't help MCE get back to the way they were? With a combined effort of good will this should not be too hard I think. Besides that the issue should be fixed asap of course. Just remove the delete army option completely and make it so you can only replace armies and the issue should be gone. :)

DeletedUser99445

A traitor in the fold is a nightmare for sure but not altogether an isolated incident and certainly part of the game parameters.
I'm sure you will re build again and things like this can often drive the guild to activity again. Fingers crossed for you.

If it is possible to do and when it's done there is no punishment then that must clearly make it within the parameters of the game. Hence my previous statement.
I certainly do NOT support the actions taken by the player in any way. Insider sabotage is a concept that I personally could never get my head around.

DeletedUser5180

Lets say hypothetically this is the work of one person, nothing to do with PBoD..... Why can that player not be named and shamed, it will warn every other guild not not let that player near their guild. Anyways, this will be the hot topic in Fel for ages, all the founders of the top guilds talk regularly and it's hardy a secret who it is? BUT the dictatorship here can't allow the name of the player appear?

UNBELIEVABLE

DeletedUser97349

If the player them self were to come forward and confirm their actions, that would be their choice. However you have no proof that any particular player was involved. I could start a thread announcing that you came into our guild and did the same. The same rules which, for good or ill, protect those who are guilty also protect those who are not - and there is no way you can know which is the case here.

DeletedUser14349

However you have no proof that any particular player was involved.

I do have proof of it on the event log. unfortunately, the event log doesn't show me the name of the player at the moment. But I am sure after a few refreshes, it will be there again. But I doubt I would be allowed to post a screenshot here to prove it because then I would name and shame a player again - which is in my opinion exactly what they deserve.

We from Mc Calliron's Elite would like to know if there will be any sort of compensation for our guild. I know it's impossible to get the sectors back. They have mostly been already taken. Also if the guilds who took them would hand them back to us (which I doubt they would do), many sectors are far away from any landing zone so we would have to fight our way trough several guilds to reach them. But I think a compensation in form of goods to our treasury would be appropriate. Because this has clearly happened because of poor game design. And since the 4 sector rule has been implemented, I didn't expect that it's still possible to delete countless armies. I really never expected Inno to overlook something so obvious

DeletedUser99588

If the player them self were to come forward and confirm their actions, that would be their choice. However you have no proof that any particular player was involved. I could start a thread announcing that you came into our guild and did the same. The same rules which, for good or ill, protect those who are guilty also protect those who are not - and there is no way you can know which is the case here.

I thought they had proof from the event log showing which player did the dirty deed?

DeletedUser5180

I hope once proof is shown that every guild founder asks their members to remove the guilty player from their friends list, that no guild ever takes them in and every player in their hood is asked not to take their trades.

Blacklisted by EVERY player, so they have no option but to crawl back under the rock they came from is the way to treat someone like this.

Fel must unite against this.

DeletedUser16126

Every SW company makes backups of their assets for the case something turns terribly bad.
I would have no problem when INNO would revert the game to a point before this disaster happened.
For all the players they will loose the updates of the last days. For MCE it will really change their life.