• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event May Day Event 2016

joesoap

Major-General
as per the announcement....The first four days of the event, you will be getting two quests per day

DeletedUser97688

I like these little events, especially when they give a new special building. But I hate when they arrive only one in a day. With the Yuri one, I completed it in an afternoon, and enjoyed it immensely. This waiting game really irritates me. It's bad enough that the major events operate in this way, without corrupting the little ones too.

DeletedUser12400

I like these little events, especially when they give a new special building.
In my case it's diamonds:blush:
But I hate when they arrive only one in a day. With the Yuri one, I completed it in an afternoon, and enjoyed it immensely. This waiting game really irritates me. It's bad enough that the major events operate in this way, without corrupting the little ones too.
I totally agree:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

I hope in the next event we can do all the quests in one day if we want. :)

DeletedUser15372

i just checked the may day event wiki and the next quest is to negotiate a sector and gain 250 happiness. :o:(

DeletedUser109019

I've enjoyed this event. Hilde was generous with the diamonds.

DeletedUser7719

Still haven't gotten diamonds on my main since two events ago :mad:

DeletedUser15432

Looks like I am actually going to be able to complete all 252 quests (14 x 18) and get all the prizes as have already completed some worlds and only need to spend a maximum of 14 more forge points on those worlds not yet completed to complete all the quests - this is a first in a long time

Vesiger

Monarch
Various male members of our guild have suddenly appeared with a wreath of flowers and embroidered braces - is there an extra bearded Spring avatar I didn't know about? ;)

DeletedUser12400

Various male members of our guild have suddenly appeared with a wreath of flowers and embroidered braces - is there an extra bearded Spring avatar I didn't know about? ;)
There are two avatars achievable one female and second male.
19.png

111.png

Last edited by a moderator: