Event May Day Event 2016

joesoap

Major-General
as per the announcement....The first four days of the event, you will be getting two quests per day

Rowan47

Lieutenant Colonel
I like these little events, especially when they give a new special building. But I hate when they arrive only one in a day. With the Yuri one, I completed it in an afternoon, and enjoyed it immensely. This waiting game really irritates me. It's bad enough that the major events operate in this way, without corrupting the little ones too.

OVERTYPE

Emperor
I like these little events, especially when they give a new special building.
In my case it's diamonds:blush:
But I hate when they arrive only one in a day. With the Yuri one, I completed it in an afternoon, and enjoyed it immensely. This waiting game really irritates me. It's bad enough that the major events operate in this way, without corrupting the little ones too.
I totally agree:(

Last edited:

Shadowx

Lieutenant
i just checked the may day event wiki and the next quest is to negotiate a sector and gain 250 happiness. :o:(

Pzkpfwv1d

Monarch
Looks like I am actually going to be able to complete all 252 quests (14 x 18) and get all the prizes as have already completed some worlds and only need to spend a maximum of 14 more forge points on those worlds not yet completed to complete all the quests - this is a first in a long time

Vesiger

Monarch
Various male members of our guild have suddenly appeared with a wreath of flowers and embroidered braces - is there an extra bearded Spring avatar I didn't know about? ;)

OVERTYPE

Emperor
Various male members of our guild have suddenly appeared with a wreath of flowers and embroidered braces - is there an extra bearded Spring avatar I didn't know about? ;)
There are two avatars achievable one female and second male.
19.png

111.png

Last edited: