• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event May Day Event 2016

DeletedUser96901

awesome
if you miss one (or two in this event) you should better directly quit the game

These avatars are useful at summer event, the wheel prevents having a second avatar, so if you have already one now, the chance is higher to hit something good on that wheel. :zzz:
too bad that on the wheel sure won't be the 2 avatars from this event or any other historical event :P

but good when you won many avatars last year in the summer event ;)

DeletedUser106696

Let's hope Inno provides an alternative for the dreaded negotiate sectors or at least puts that task to the very end ... who in their right mind would want to throw 200 goods down the drain for a 2x2 happy hovel?

DeletedUser914

too bad that on the wheel sure won't be the 2 avatars from this event or any other historical event :P

but good when you won many avatars last year in the summer event ;)

Last year there where historical event avatars during summer event, I was happy to spin my favorite one in Korch.
And second I did not spin many avatars last year, mainly shrines and bazaars. :blush:

DeletedUser914

sure not

the first historical event was AFTER the summer event :o

Alwinal spun and won
alwinal.jpg

DeletedUser6065

Betty Grable( and Hugh Hefner) were originally available in Easter 2014, but only if you already had Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley (Easter 2013). So, it is possible to acquire Betty in Summer 2014. They are not, however Historical Event avatars.

They first (I believe) Historical Event was Columbus (2015), and not a part of this series which originated with Martin Luther King. Columbus was more of a 'stand alone' event between Summer Event and Halloween Event (both 2015).
. . . mk

P.S. Why does Hilde gripe at me collecting only 2000 coins? That's what she asked for isn't it? Old bag better watch it, or it's off she goes to the Shrine of Perspiration ('Oh Lord, please don't let me get saddled with another one of these crappers.') for the duration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
managing a limited amount of city space is one of the main challenges of the game
Managing city space is not a challenge it's really Pain in the B u tt. What to do with GBs you have ready to be built but have no space for them? Tear down some existing ones in which you invested goods, time and fps to reach certain level and start with new ones from scratch? What to do with "special" buildings you earned during various quests? And many more dillemmas! I really think there are just few of us who would like to throw away everything they have done in couple of years and start the city again.

DeletedUser2742

Judging by all the complaints and whining I assume players are actually forced to participate in the Events ?
Maybe it should be a voluntary thing ... you can participate or not, as you wish.
Also, if you gain something from the Event that you feel is not useful, perhaps you should be allowed to let it remain in your inventory ( or even delete it ) rather than being forced to use/build it.
Just a thought.
: )

DeletedUser5180

Managing city space is not a challenge it's really Pain in the B u tt. What to do with GBs you have ready to be built but have no space for them? Tear down some existing ones in which you invested goods, time and fps to reach certain level and start with new ones from scratch? What to do with "special" buildings you earned during various quests? And many more dillemmas! I really think there are just few of us who would like to throw away everything they have done in couple of years and start the city again.
there are 8 expansions with every age/era so even non diamond platers can expand their city by 6 expansions.

the medal expansions are easier than ever to obtain, back in the early days medals were gained from pvp towers and quest rewards, now you have colosseum and deal castle plus donation rewards from gbs and also the victory towers that give medals, even medal rewards from quests can be enhanced by chateau frontenac

DeletedUser914

Betty Grable( and Hugh Hefner) were originally available in Easter 2014, but only if you already had Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley (Easter 2013). So, it is possible to acquire Betty in Summer 2014. They are not, however Historical Event avatars.

They first (I believe) Historical Event was Columbus (2015), and not a part of this series which originated with Martin Luther King. Columbus was more of a 'stand alone' event between Summer Event and Halloween Event (both 2015).
. . . mk

P.S. Why does Hilde gripe at me collecting only 2000 coins? That's what she asked for isn't it? Old bag better watch it, or it's off she goes to the Shrine of Perspiration ('Oh Lord, please don't let me get saddled with another one of these crappers.') for the duration.

Since when are Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe not history?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Please get rid of that annoying pop-up announcing the event every single time I log in...If someone has to constantly be reminded an event is going on i'm pretty sure they long ago forgot their password or even the name of this game. A one-time announcement is sufficient for 99.9% of players.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Judging by all the complaints and whining I assume players are actually forced to participate in the Events ?
Maybe it should be a voluntary thing ... you can participate or not, as you wish.
Also, if you gain something from the Event that you feel is not useful, perhaps you should be allowed to let it remain in your inventory ( or even delete it ) rather than being forced to use/build it.
Just a thought.
: )

You've been here since 2012 and you still don't know any item you get can stay in your inventory forever or can be sold at any time? Nothing is forced upon you...perhaps you should learn to play before negatively commenting on what others have to say. Just a though.

DeletedUser109142

May Day - mayday!
What a fraud "random reward" is. Nothing random there anymore. in all of my 6 IA event cities same pattern today. first gold reward, than goods - Cloth in each. In LMA city, 1. gold 2. Silk. Devs could at least change the name "random" to something more suitable. Like "nerfed set-up reward"?

Goods, gold, medals, supplies, 5 FP packs, diamonds. 6 possible drops. And when goods drop, 5 possible outcomes. Do we even need to the math here to be able to say it's pre-fixed?

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
there are 8 expansions with every age/era so even non diamond platers can expand their city by 6 expansions.

the medal expansions are easier than ever to obtain, back in the early days medals were gained from pvp towers and quest rewards, now you have colosseum and deal castle plus donation rewards from gbs and also the victory towers that give medals, even medal rewards from quests can be enhanced by chateau frontenac
I have still about 29 expansions left to obtain in my city even though I played for almost 3 years. One expansion is 4x4 and with every era up demands for space for buildings, roads etc. are growing too. The smallest GB is Zeus 3x2 and there goes one expansion. For greater GBs even 2 expansions are not enough. Also the cost of each expansion is growing except one you can buy with diamonds. At this moment my next expansion is 105k medals worth. Victory for Future era tower is 3600 medals. That means I should have to be the best in 30 weeks in a row, what is more than half a year time. Even with other medal sources, without diamonds, I can expect new expansion every 2 or 3 months. Very frustrating, do you agree?
So to stick with the topic I suggest that rewards for the quests should be expansions.

DeletedUser15372

Wouldn't having expansions as rewards might be overdoing it a little? :?

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Wouldn't having expansions as rewards might be overdoing it a little? :?
Wouldn't having diamonds as rewards might be overdoing it a little? :? You can question that too, since selling diamonds is what developers make their salaries from.