• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

mats situation and economy

cyllan

Corporal
Is Inno aware of the market breakdown....specially lower ages in guilds and VR goods??? due to GBG?

the prices of the GBG ITEMS is out of proportion , 2500 mats for a siege camp is absurd......also siege towers are made out of wood and iron ......not stuff like SEMICONDUCTORS?

I just wonder before people stop playing GBG or play like less than half.....

1 does INNO know about it?
2 do they even consider it an issue?
3 do they plan to do something about it?

cheers

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
It’s all about team work in GbG, the goods required for seige camps etc will be more of an issue when stock piles run low and then guild leaders start demanding more from guild members to keep treasury stocked up, you will then see more players looking for new guilds because the bigger guilds will have different requirements to join them

Agent327

Overlord
Is Inno aware of the market breakdown....specially lower ages in guilds and VR goods??? due to GBG?

the prices of the GBG ITEMS is out of proportion , 2500 mats for a siege camp is absurd......also siege towers are made out of wood and iron ......not stuff like SEMICONDUCTORS?

I just wonder before people stop playing GBG or play like less than half.....

1 does INNO know about it?
2 do they even consider it an issue?
3 do they plan to do something about it?

cheers

So???

It applies to all guilds, so what's the problem?

That's what happens when people who have too much time in their lives and no brains come here to complain about having "too many" goods in their guild treasury. How can anyone be bothered by surplus?? They obviously expected they'll be allowed to pull those goods into their own inventory which would be ridiculous so Inno had different plans and gave us this AMAZING thing we call GBG. Hope everyone's happy now that their treasuries are empty :lol:

DeletedUser653

If you log into beta forum you should be able to find in the discussion the developers post where they stated that GbG is designed to remove some of the massive stock piles that the big guilds have built up but keeps very quiet about the massive increase in diamond spend that is now going on to quickly build buildings there.
With GbG available to mobile and PC players theres a big increase in players who can play it over GvG and hence more diamond spending.

So INNO designed GBG to suck guild treasuries dry and increase diamond spend.

With GbG available to mobile and PC players theres a big increase in players who can play it over GvG and hence more diamond spending.

So INNO designed GBG to suck guild treasuries dry and increase diamond spend.

Not just more diamond spending but less diamond income. I used to do everything in my main world then go to farms and complete 64 in several farms. Now with GBG there's no time for that so I get less diamonds and I also place many siege camps or other buildings and spend more. We get under pressure and my attrition rises high so I can't fight anymore, racing against the enemy to take a sector first, and what do I do? I negotiate and when I fail I use 10 diamonds as I don't have much choice. Neither time to repeat negotiations neither enough goods to waste with multiplier (attrition) as high as that.

So diamond farmers are screwed even though they invested many hours into their farms while diamond buyers will have their guilds in Diamond league (wonder where they got that name for it) and get diamonds as rewards much more often while you waste your hard earned diamonds. Taking from farmers and giving to top players. That's the point of GBG, at least one of them.

They might have, as they say, bridged the gap between app and browser players but they extended a gap between those who spend and those who don't, creating a caste system within the game.

It's down to guild management, getting rid of the dead weight and only keeping people with the ability to contribute sufficiently.

I have also been able to shift a lot of older useless goods to those in need :)