• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mass supply rash doesn't work

Galladhorn

Monarch
Mass Rush does not work on several special buildings, almost sure the witch doctor is one, since its not a tech building.
If I recall correctly it is also described under the "Mass Rush". Go to inventory and check.

DeletedUser96901

Has to be a purely supplies building
a purely supplies production

production buildings with different things still can be rushed when they are only producing supplies
(for example the 5 or 15 minutes in magnum opus but not the other things there)

Emberguard

Legend
a purely supplies production

production buildings with different things still can be rushed when they are only producing supplies
(for example the 5 or 15 minutes in magnum opus but not the other things there)
Yes. I probably could have worded it a bit better.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Which special buildings? On some it works on some doesn't. On Foeberge shop it works even though it has happines as permanent effect so it is not purely supplies building.

Emberguard

Legend
@Munzekonza you can't collect happiness. The active collection has to be only supplies. Passive output is ignored. As I said, Witch Doctor provides coins and supplies, therefore neither rush would work. Whether it'd work on a unmotivated witch doctor I'd have to test but I suspect not due to it being tied into the motivation

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
If you go into your inventory and mouse hover over a mass rush item, the tool tip explains that it doesn't work for special buildings or GBs. In other words, it only works on dedicated supply buildings.

DeletedUser96901

If you go into your inventory and mouse hover over a mass rush item, the tool tip explains that it doesn't work for special buildings or GBs. In other words, it only works on dedicated supply buildings.
actually it says: special productions