• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mass Messages

DeletedUser113782

Is it possible to send a mass message to everyone on my friends list?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Yes it is, unless it's something important it's a very quick way to lose friends though. (I've never had a single friends mm that has been important)

DeletedUser6065

Yes it is, unless it's something important it's a very quick way to lose friends though. (I've never had a single friends mm that has been important)
'Please help me with my Great Building - only 837 Forge Points to level.'
. . . . . mk
'Please help me with this trade - Cotton → Packaging.'

DeletedUser108359

To do it on browser you have to add each person individually, on the app you can create the message and set it to include all friends, or neighbors or guildmates.
At the moment you can only have it for guild on browser.

DeletedUser101801

So the question still is Why can't you message your friends en mass and see when the last time they visited. You can do it for your Guild so why not your friends. Will it ever come to fruition by the game builders.

DeletedUser12400

So the question still is Why can't you message your friends en mass and see when the last time they visited. You can do it for your Guild so why not your friends. Will it ever come to fruition by the game builders.
You can't send it to your guild members unless you have proper rights(+everyone has same guild mates however different friends) and the reason you can't do it for your friends is to avoid spam. I still find annoying those who use app or add manually to send this type of messages. It's possible to see who has visited you for a week and at least for me that's more than enough.
'Please help me with my Great Building - only 837 Forge Points to level.'
. . . . . mk
'Please help me with this trade - Cotton → Packaging.'