• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mass FPS infussion into GBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113423

Ive noticed it takes alot of time to get 500 or more FPS into a great building ,was wondering if a (blank) bar with the option to type in the number FPS into it from the players FPS stash could be put into the FPS pop up so a person could put 500 FPS into a GB withe having to press the 10 FPS button 50 times to do so , I believe it will make things alot easier ,and i really cannot see any problems of exploitation ,..unless theirs a coding error in it ..(>>should be extensively BETA tested before being on main site) ... because the FPS will be already in that persons FP packages that they already have on hand anyways

As for the balance issue i DONT see any problems of imbalance or it effecting anything else ....except saving someone alot of finger problems for pressing the 10 button 230 times ...yes ive seen that done before ,,,kinda funny to watchh...i dont think the person liked it much though

DeletedUser113423

the only thing i cant do is visaul thing , i dont see why you said unformatted as i hit every thing else on that list , possible exception would be questions , which i cant think of any ,it WOULD probably effect the SIZE of the FPS slot box if that was put in but other that that i cant imagine why it was not put in along time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.