• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler mars age, star gazer build in bronze age.

DeletedUser117425

it is theoretical posseble to build the star gazer in bronze age, by aiding people to get the bp`s, then get the goods from someone without having to trade him for fp`s.

i wonder what will hapen then?
nothing?
error?
just bronze age goods?

DeletedUser117425

i am sure there plenty of people who like the nitty and gritty stuff.
IF you dont care then dont take the effort to respond MR negative about everything.

DeletedUser108359

it is theoretical posseble to build the star gazer in bronze age, by aiding people to get the bp`s, then get the goods from someone without having to trade him for fp`s.

nothing?
error?
just bronze age goods?

theoretical ?. yes. If you can get all the BP's and IF ( a huge IF ) you can find someone willing to trade you your goods for the relative goods you need, Without an fp compensation.

DeletedUser117425

it is pretty straightforward to do if you decide to actually go for it.
so sooner or later someone will try.

DeletedUser96901

Who cares?
InnoGames cares

that is the reason they are prepared that some fools could build it in bronze age
and for that reason they even have a special description only for bronze age players for that GB

Emberguard

Legend
As long as it's possible for players to get the building in bronze age (and competition prizes make that a possibility) then it's a reasonable question to be asking.

Would it be worth building in Bronze? Well I guess that depends on how much time you're willing to spend on Bronze Age and what your plans for the game are

DeletedUser111428

Yes. At some point. Unfortunately FP GBs seem to eat all my production. What am I supposed to do?
Well by completing successfully Events you would usually get Buildings that typically provide you additional FPs every 24 hours, which you can then use to invest in your own FPs-Generating GBs. Additionally, working on your Arc GB is (in my opinion) a MUST, since you will get additional FPs as Rewards by helping others to level their GBs. Also, getting more Medals from your Arc will result in being able to acquire more Expansions, so that you can place additional FPs-Producing Buildings in your city. Finally, try to go through as many GE Encounters as possible, since you can get not only Forge Points as Rewards but, if you own a ToR, some Relics as well, which can provide once again FPs-Producing Buildings, such as the SSK and the Terrace Farm :)

However, in the end, it is all about being patient and slowly (but surely!) reap the benefits of investing your time and efforts in your own city :)

DeletedUser113901

Well by completing successfully Events you would usually get Buildings that typically provide you additional FPs every 24 hours, which you can then use to invest in your own FPs-Generating GBs. Additionally, working on your Arc GB is (in my opinion) a MUST, since you will get additional FPs as Rewards by helping others to level their GBs. Also, getting more Medals from your Arc will result in being able to acquire more Expansions, so that you can place additional FPs-Producing Buildings in your city. Finally, try to go through as many GE Encounters as possible, since you can get not only Forge Points as Rewards but, if you own a ToR, some Relics as well, which can provide once again FPs-Producing Buildings, such as the SSK and the Terrace Farm :)

However, in the end, it is all about being patient and slowly (but surely!) reap the benefits of investing your time and efforts in your own city :)
  1. My city is full of those SoKs/TAs +more stuff
  2. My arc is 85
  3. I have one medal expansion left and can nearly buy it
  4. I do 64/64 every week
Yet my 214 FP basic collection is terribly... Not much. I invest on IT, CDM (60+ so almost done) and HC atm then CC and arc are high priority and I'll need to skyrocket my traz to balance the IT pop. That leaves me a few months before I can focus on atk (270-230 only gets you to 52/48 in PE) wich means I can use a cheap source of old goods in the meantime. So what am I supposed to do apart from building that GB?

DeletedUser111428

Well in my case I had a similar issues almost a year ago and this is where I also decided to work on additional GBs that can provide me Forge Points; for instance, here are the stats of my city's Great Buildings (as of May 3rd):

Arctic Orangery Lvl 68 (68 FPs)
Cape Canaveral Lvl 72 (72 FPs)
Castel del Monte Lvl 75 (45 FPs)
Hagia Sophia Lvl Lvl 73 (43 FPs)
Innovation Tower Lvl 75 (45 FPs)
The Kraken Lvl 60 (48 FPs)

So I get 321 Forge Points from my GBs every 24 hours...yes, this represents a big investment and will take some time but, for a lot of stuff in the game, you have to be patient and invest the time and effort needed before your city snowballs and you can reap the fruits of your efforts :)

Emberguard also brings a good point: if you can successfully attack AND snipe some of your Neighbors, then you can get your hands on some additional FPs on a daily basis.

Finally, I cannot recommend enough to invest on a Chateau Frontenac; on a regular basis you will get your hands on 5 FPs Packs...and with the Recurring Quests you can get additional Bonus Rewards which you can then use to complete other Recurring Quests and, therefore, increasing your chance of getting additional 5 FPs Packs (I get about 15-20 extra FPs a day just from those Packs!)

As of now, I am also investing time and FPs on my Blue Galaxy and, as of today, I usually 2X once or twice FPs collections of my Buildings that produce the most FPs (20% chance every day on average is quite good!) :)

MP75

Master Corporal

nothing?
error?
just bronze age goods?
It won't be a problem if Star Gazer can be built only after the player reaches Space Age Mars,just like using avatars,you can't use Space Age Mars,Virtual or Oceanic Future avatar until you enter that age and unlock it on the tech tree,problem solved ;)

Shad23

Emperor
It won't be a problem if Star Gazer can be built only after the player reaches Space Age Mars,just like using avatars,you can't use Space Age Mars,Virtual or Oceanic Future avatar until you enter that age and unlock it on the tech tree,problem solved ;)
lol like that wil ever hapen , GB's can be built in any eras

MP75

Master Corporal
lol like that wil ever hapen , GB's can be built in any eras
I know that but anything is possible,imagine one day a player from Colonial Age while is trying to collect The Arc seeing something like that :" locked until The Future Era will be reached " , LOL

Shad23

Emperor
I know that but anything is possible,imagine one day a player from Colonial Age while is trying to collect The Arc seeing something like that :" locked until The Future Era will be reached " , LOL
lol that would be a shocker for loads of players