Spoiler mars age, star gazer build in bronze age.

Discussion in 'Spoiler Section' started by ivoSF, Apr 26, 2019.

1. ivoSF

ivoSF Private

it is theoretical posseble to build the star gazer in bronze age, by aiding people to get the bp`s, then get the goods from someone without having to trade him for fp`s.

i wonder what will hapen then?
    nothing?
    error?
    just bronze age goods?

2. ivoSF

ivoSF Private

i am sure there plenty of people who like the nitty and gritty stuff.
    IF you dont care then dont take the effort to respond MR negative about everything.

thelegend88 likes this.
  3. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Corporal

ivoSF likes this.
  4. CaptainJacksparrow

CaptainJacksparrow FoE Team Ingame Moderator

theoretical ?. yes. If you can get all the BP's and IF ( a huge IF ) you can find someone willing to trade you your goods for the relative goods you need, Without an fp compensation.

ivoSF likes this.
  5. ivoSF

ivoSF Private

it is pretty straightforward to do if you decide to actually go for it.
    so sooner or later someone will try.

6. ivoSF

ivoSF Private

ty bruteforce

7. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

InnoGames cares

that is the reason they are prepared that some fools could build it in bronze age
    and for that reason they even have a special description only for bronze age players for that GB

8. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Forum Moderator

As long as it's possible for players to get the building in bronze age (and competition prizes make that a possibility) then it's a reasonable question to be asking.

Would it be worth building in Bronze? Well I guess that depends on how much time you're willing to spend on Bronze Age and what your plans for the game are

9. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

it isn't worth to be build in any age :P

10. bradype

bradype Emperor

Trading down to get goods for GE is boring and not always possible. Not having to trade down is nice.

11. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

hint: invest your FP into attacking GBs and you don't need goods for GE :P

12. bradype

bradype Emperor

Yes. At some point. Unfortunately FP GBs seem to eat all my production. What am I supposed to do?

13. jesuismoti

jesuismoti Corporal

Well by completing successfully Events you would usually get Buildings that typically provide you additional FPs every 24 hours, which you can then use to invest in your own FPs-Generating GBs. Additionally, working on your Arc GB is (in my opinion) a MUST, since you will get additional FPs as Rewards by helping others to level their GBs. Also, getting more Medals from your Arc will result in being able to acquire more Expansions, so that you can place additional FPs-Producing Buildings in your city. Finally, try to go through as many GE Encounters as possible, since you can get not only Forge Points as Rewards but, if you own a ToR, some Relics as well, which can provide once again FPs-Producing Buildings, such as the SSK and the Terrace Farm :)

However, in the end, it is all about being patient and slowly (but surely!) reap the benefits of investing your time and efforts in your own city :)

14. bradype

bradype Emperor

1. My city is full of those SoKs/TAs +more stuff
    2. My arc is 85
    3. I have one medal expansion left and can nearly buy it
    4. I do 64/64 every week
    Yet my 214 FP basic collection is terribly... Not much. I invest on IT, CDM (60+ so almost done) and HC atm then CC and arc are high priority and I'll need to skyrocket my traz to balance the IT pop. That leaves me a few months before I can focus on atk (270-230 only gets you to 52/48 in PE) wich means I can use a cheap source of old goods in the meantime. So what am I supposed to do apart from building that GB?

15. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Forum Moderator

Snipe other neighbourhood GBs?

16. jesuismoti

jesuismoti Corporal

Well in my case I had a similar issues almost a year ago and this is where I also decided to work on additional GBs that can provide me Forge Points; for instance, here are the stats of my city's Great Buildings (as of May 3rd):

Arctic Orangery Lvl 68 (68 FPs)
    Cape Canaveral Lvl 72 (72 FPs)
    Castel del Monte Lvl 75 (45 FPs)
    Hagia Sophia Lvl Lvl 73 (43 FPs)
    Innovation Tower Lvl 75 (45 FPs)
    The Kraken Lvl 60 (48 FPs)

So I get 321 Forge Points from my GBs every 24 hours...yes, this represents a big investment and will take some time but, for a lot of stuff in the game, you have to be patient and invest the time and effort needed before your city snowballs and you can reap the fruits of your efforts :)

Emberguard also brings a good point: if you can successfully attack AND snipe some of your Neighbors, then you can get your hands on some additional FPs on a daily basis.

Finally, I cannot recommend enough to invest on a Chateau Frontenac; on a regular basis you will get your hands on 5 FPs Packs...and with the Recurring Quests you can get additional Bonus Rewards which you can then use to complete other Recurring Quests and, therefore, increasing your chance of getting additional 5 FPs Packs (I get about 15-20 extra FPs a day just from those Packs!)

As of now, I am also investing time and FPs on my Blue Galaxy and, as of today, I usually 2X once or twice FPs collections of my Buildings that produce the most FPs (20% chance every day on average is quite good!) :)

17. MP75

MP75 Corporal

It won't be a problem if Star Gazer can be built only after the player reaches Space Age Mars,just like using avatars,you can't use Space Age Mars,Virtual or Oceanic Future avatar until you enter that age and unlock it on the tech tree,problem solved ;)

18. shad23

shad23 Tsar

lol like that wil ever hapen , GB's can be built in any eras

19. MP75

MP75 Corporal

I know that but anything is possible,imagine one day a player from Colonial Age while is trying to collect The Arc seeing something like that :" locked until The Future Era will be reached " , LOL

20. shad23

shad23 Tsar

lol that would be a shocker for loads of players

MP75 likes this.