• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Market

Anunah

Private
The market was already very uncomfortable and you have made it even worse. If the quantity of an item is insufficient, the value is reset to zero. And if I put in a trade from some low era, I have to look for it again every trade. Please return it to the way it was, so that the values don't reset.

Ashtro

Major
The market was already very uncomfortable and you have made it even worse. If the quantity of an item is insufficient, the value is reset to zero. And if I put in a trade from some low era, I have to look for it again every trade. Please return it to the way it was, so that the values don't reset.
Sorry Anunah but are you trying to create a trade offer within the Market?

Knight of ICE

Sorry Anunah but are you trying to create a trade offer within the Market?

Yes he is. That's why he is giving his opinion about it. What he is saying is that he does not like how it is currently working.

Ashtro

Major
The market was already very uncomfortable and you have made it even worse. If the quantity of an item is insufficient, the value is reset to zero.

For me, the value is set to the maximum quantity that I am currently having in inventory.

And if I put in a trade from some low era, I have to look for it again every trade.

The design of this game (of any game for that matter) is to encourage players to move forward with their gameplay to be able to enjoy certain accomplishments of the game as a whole.

Knight of ICE

For me, the value is set to the maximum quantity that I am currently having in inventory.

Not what he is talking about. If you put in the same trade multiple times the value is reset to zero if you do not have enough goods the last time you put in the trade. So you need to have a look how much you can put in for that last trade.

The design of this game (of any game for that matter) is to encourage players to move forward with their gameplay to be able to enjoy certain accomplishments of the game as a whole.

Not relevant at all. There are a lot of parts in the game that can force you to trade in lower era goods.

Ashtro

Major
Not what he is talking about. If you put in the same trade multiple times the value is reset to zero if you do not have enough goods the last time you put in the trade. So you need to have a look how much you can put in for that last trade.
Each time you create a trade offer the overall quantity in the inventory is deducted accordingly, even for the same offer.

Not relevant at all. There are a lot of parts in the game that can force you to trade in lower era goods.

Yes it's true that at time lower era goods are required, but I am talking the GUI of choosing a good from drop down box when creating a trade offer as it shows goods of the current era and the next. You still need to scroll back for lower era goods.

Knight of ICE

Each time you create a trade offer the overall quantity in the inventory is deducted accordingly, even for the same offer.

Yes it's true that at time lower era goods are required, but I am talking the GUI of choosing a good from drop down box when creating a trade offer as it shows goods of the current era and the next. You still need to scroll back for lower era goods.

What you are saying is not relevant at all. He is commenting on a situation he is experiencing as a problem and he is asking for it to be returned to the way it was. It has nothing to do with the the game encouraging players to move forward or how you create your trades. He is not asking for help with trading. He is giving feedback. He is not looking for help.

Anunah

Private
What you are saying is not relevant at all. He is commenting on a situation he is experiencing as a problem and he is asking for it to be returned to the way it was. It has nothing to do with the the game encouraging players to move forward or how you create your trades. He is not asking for help with trading. He is giving feedback. He is not looking for help.
Thank you very much. Very glad there are people who can read and understand what is written :) And it's a pity that some people can't

Anunah

Private
For those who are not very bright, let me explain in as much detail as possible
For example, I have 300 ayron goods of each kind, and I want to exchange 200 of them for 100 gold . I scroll all the way down to the ayron era and create a trade. Previously I just had the remaining quantity (100 in this case) displayed and I could just swap the item and quantity. Now everything is zeroed out and I have to scroll through all the items to the Iron Age and a second window to gold again to create the next transaction.

Anunah

Private
Is it possible to hear any response from the administration - is this noted, will it be changed, and if not, why not?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Because. And that is usually sufficient enough for an answer, even though those who receive it as an answer, rarely do. And if because is not good enough, then the next reply would be 'just because'.

Knight of ICE

Is it possible to hear any response from the administration - is this noted, will it be changed, and if not, why not?

It is noted, but will not be answered directly. You just have to wait to see if or when it will be changed.