• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Market trade suggestions

Devil4U

Private
Proposal: Suggests new trades to add to market

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

ive checked but cannot find similar suggestion.

Reason: When you swap screens between your active/current trades and your inventory, you need to remember which goods you have available and what trades you already have in the market.

Details:

When using this feature, I

a) set the number of items i want to hold in my inventory, and
b) select the ratio i want (eg 5:10, 10:20, or 25:50 etc).

example: I set a figure of 300. and select 10:20 ratio.

It then automatically checks my inventory and sees that I have 497 Gunpowder (LMA), but only 123 Basalt (LMA) - same age.

As gunpowder is OVER my limit of 320 (300 plus the 20 ratio) and Basalt is UNDER my 300 limit, it suggests that I do a trade of wanting 20 Basalt and offering 20 Gunpowder.

I click a button to accept and this trade is automatically added to the market.

I like trading with 20 in same-age trades, but other folk can trade in 50's or 100's - just change the ratio.

It does NOT accept a trade for you, it only checks your inventory and adds a trade to the market once you accept the recommendation.

NOTE1: Over a period of weeks / months, it will level out your inventory to have stock of all goods types in your age & below.

NOTE2: in the above example, it will put trades up for 20 pieces for same-age trades, or doubling to 10:20 for lower-age trades.

NOTE3: it will ONLY suggest a lower-age or higher-age by 1 age, it will not suggest skipping ages

NOTE4: it will tell you if you have an existing trade open for a specific combination. (you can exclude those from the results if you want)

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance: There is no detrimental effects to the game, as all players will have access to this.

Abuse Prevention: i cant see any. it doesn't accept a trade for you, it only suggests new trades without needing to switch between your inventory and current trades screens.

Summary: N/A

OPTION: this could also be enhanced to reverse the option - Ie check existing trades in the market and (for the example above) if someone is offering bassalt and wanting gunpowder, it will get highlighted.

Knight of ICE

Why would you go to your inventory? Market shows you the goods you have.

Balancing your goods isn't smart. You do not need the same amount of every good.

Devil4U

Private
Yes, I meant switching tabs with the market. Still, the suggestion stands, Its hard to remember multiple trades / combinations you need etc..

Knight of ICE

Still, the suggestion stands, Its hard to remember multiple trades / combinations you need etc..

You can see that on the tab where you place your trades. How many times you have already placed a trade is irrelevant. The numbers change when you place a trade, so you can see what you want to do.

Looks to me like you are one of those players that floods the market.