• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Market Screen - Option to Filter Friends Trades

DeletedUser

At present the options to filter neighbourhood and guild are obviously very useful, but the ability to filter for friends I feel would be a great benefit, otherwise have to scroll through pages to find what friends need.

Are there any plans to to remove forge point costs for friends trades?

DeletedUser

This has been needed and wanted ever since the concept of Friends were created. I'm sure that, somewhere, there's another or several threads concerning this matter. ;)

But +1 from me

DeletedUser

But I like it anyway! +1

And that list may need some checking through to ensure it is up to date. That was my mod post above; as a player I would like an option to filter/sort trades in some way.

+1