• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Market - include current stock in trade screen

DeletedUser107714

Hello. This is an improvement idea for the "trading" tab of the MARKET.

Proposal:

To include the amount of goods you currently have in stock, as well as the amount offered/wanted.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

I have not seen a similar post to this.

Reason:
Explain why you think this is either a necessary or enhancing addition to the game.

The trading tab shows you how much is being offered, & how much is wanted from you, but it will be beneficial to have your current
stock as well.

If youve got low stock, do you want that item from the other person ?
If you've got high/low stock - can you afford to trade it away ?

Details:
Explain the specifics of your proposal. How will it work?

I'm not good with garphics. but, in the current trading screem it shows you these details:

OFFER NEED

Dried Herbs 40 / Brass 20.

Someone is offering 40 dried herbs for 20 brass.

My idea is to include your current stock too..

Dried Herbs 40 (45) / Brass 20 (134)

It tells me that i have 45 dried herbs in stock, & 134 Brass. i can easily tell on one screen
that i can afford 20 brass, & I need more dried herbs, so it is a good deal.

The current stock you have will be shown in brackets (or another way of showing this).

The other information on the screen remains unchanged.

Visual Aids:

Put any mock-ups here. Those that are large screenshots should be linked, smaller windows can be displayed using the image tags.
*Please do keep in mind that the image rules still apply in the ideas section. If the visual aid is bigger than 640 x 640 pixels, please place the image in a spoiler. Also no animated images allowed.*

N/A - Sorry, im not good at graphics.

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes?
If so, be specific.

I do not think it will impact other parts of the game.

Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.

I do not see any ways people can abuse this.

Summary:

Give a final wrap up and list any questions you think may still need to be answered to improve your idea.

I'll answer any queries that people may have.

Andrew420

Major
If you hover over the symbol of the goods it already shows you the amount of goods you have in stock
This might not be available for the mobile app yet I don't play the app

joesoap

Major-General
if you hover over the picture of the good then it shows how much of it you have

Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (24).png

DeletedUser107714

If you hover over the symbol of the goods it already shows you the amount of goods you have in stock
This might not be available for the mobile app yet I don't play the app

Cool - Ive been playing this game on a PC for 6+ months & never saw this feature before.. thank you.

Suggestion: closed.

DeletedUser107616

This>
stockdisplay.jpg
is probably going unused by 99% of players

Something like >
Showfilterstock.jpg
would be FAR better and be recognised instantly by the eyeballs - which I assume is what gordykins wanted...
I included the stock indicator in my idea here > Show OWNED Goods in Green font in market