• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Market Fair trade offer creation limit?

nice2haveu

Corporal
Actually making the market trade offer from Arctic Future and needed goods from Future era. But while creating the fair trade offer, it is not giving the count properly.

For example,

Creating a offer like, Fair Trade - selected(ticked)

Your Offer:
Nanowire-------------------1000 goods (Arctic Future era)

Needed Good:
Instead of this, Algae-----------------------2000 goods (Future era) -- which is immediately converted into below,
Algae-----------------------1000 goods (Future era)

It got converted into 1000goods in the fair trade.
It is completely UNFAIR (for me or to everyone in general).

Is this a bug or is that supposed limit offer creation like that?

Also, If doing like this for a fair trade,
Your Offer:
Nanowire-------------------500goods (Arctic Future era)

Needed Good:
Algae-----------------------1000 goods (Future era)

working perfectly.

Not sure what myself missing?

Emberguard

Legend
It's intended to have a max limit on trades of 1,000 goods.

Basically it means you can't trade a million goods to someone all at once :P You'd have to take the time to do it via smaller trades

nice2haveu

Corporal
It's intended to have a max limit on trades of 1,000 goods.

Basically it means you can't trade a million goods to someone all at once :P You'd have to take the time to do it via smaller trades
Thanks. My bad luck. Not aware of 1000goods trade offer limit from playing these many years. This was the first time attempted to create the trade for obtaining 2000goods due to laziness and had a nice whip from the game :D.