• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Market - Create Offer - Select goods issue

BarraG

Private
I believe recent updates of the "Market" have some improvements which are good, but others have worsen the usability.

The "Your Offers:" and/or "Your Needs:" good list now do not stay on goods that are focus on, the list either jumps to the bottom of the list or changes to the age you are in. To me this makes it harder to keep finding the goods all the time for every trade.

Plus after you put in an offer that brings down the level of good you are trading to less than the amount trading the "Your Offers:" and "Your Needs:" are wipe instead of just either zeroing the amount or reducing the amounts and then have to find where the list again. As generally I work my trades around particular age and having it jumping to the bottom of the list every time and then needing scroll back up again!!!

Not sure if anyone else finds this as well ?

DeletedUser9168

Some have reported that the list returns each time to the goods of the Age you are currently in. I am not finding this to be the case in my BA city -When trying to upgrade my goods, the "your offers" window jumps to the highest age goods i have in stock (which happens to be Asbestos). Frustrating and time-consuming to have to keep scrolling around when making several offers at the same time. the window should stay at the point you last used it.