• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mark Favorite Buildings - Check Visual Aid Please

Favorite buildings option for decorations, productions, residential, cultural and goods building?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nice2haveu

Corporal
Proposal: To provide the marking of favorite buildings option for decorations, productions, residential, cultural and goods building.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Did not find similar idea (tried myself if somewhere got missed means please forgive me).

Reason:
Mostly during event quests or daily challenge quest, need to look for decoration or cultural building which is very cheap to built ( also for production and other buildings when quest requests). Picking one example quest, "build 5 or 7 decorations" did not mention any age so players can opt to select however they want. With few clicks users can get the desired building to make the quest job done. Then why this idea, because some events has child quests which needs to be completed repeatedly for achieving the bigger rewards. On that scenario, having this idea of favorite building marked, it can be displayed in the favorite section shows the marked items only which can reduce few clicks both PC and mobile. (favorite section icon placed in the visual aid - above residential building icon). So when the event getting progressed having one blacksmith, obelisk or tree, one current age goods building, one previous age goods building, one current age cultural building and one current age residential building etc., under favorite section reduce few clicks during the events. Favorite section only shows the marked items and used whenever required. It can be used for RQs too when needed.

Visual Aids/Details:

Having favorite section will be much useful in both PC and mobile where as in mobile one more tab to be added before the residential tab section (visual aid given for PC only - sorry). Mobile can also have the same feature without any trouble, since same logic. Also, some users if they are not interested in doing this favorite option, settings menu options must be provided similar to diamond confirmation checkbox like "Mark Favorite" in which user can have control to keep and reset favorite section from the actual game environment. If users enabled for few months and disabled later, it can be of INNO choice to do a complete reset or storing virtually somewhere if user enables it again (Feeling like both the approach doesn't cause any trouble to the users). Also, Favorite section should consists only 4 or 5 slots max. Users have to decide wisely pick their favorites.

Favorite section with Yellow Star icon above residential building icon.

prodcution marked.png

decoration marked.png

Balance: This idea won't cause any harm.

Abuse Prevention: Do not see any possible way to abuse this.

Summary:
Hope, everyone understood the idea with my bad English. Sorry for it, couldn't help it. Please do support this idea, since it will be useful.

Last edited:

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Great idea!
But I'm afraid someone will say "Oh, but we want you guys to do MORE mindless clicking, not less" :(
Anyway something like that should be implemented one day, scrolling production buildings to rebuild those blacksmiths from SAV is mindbogglingly dull.

In my mobile, always keep the favorites folder by clubbing frequently used apps. If it happens in the game, will be happy to use such8-).

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I chose negative for this poll. Primarily because I think there are a number of issues and problems in this game that needs to be resolved, long before little minor things like this are considered. The more 'ideas' that are forwarded to the developers to consider, the longer it will take to get some of the actual important things resolved (in particular GbG matchups). Although the matchups are not a real big issue for me, I do understand other people's concerns with this issue, and strongly believe that things like this are of far more importance, than having people creating new Mickey Mouse ideas to suggest as new changes/additions.

nice2haveu

Corporal
I chose negative for this poll. Primarily because I think there are a number of issues and problems in this game that needs to be resolved, long before little minor things like this are considered. The more 'ideas' that are forwarded to the developers to consider, the longer it will take to get some of the actual important things resolved (in particular GbG matchups). Although the matchups are not a real big issue for me, I do understand other people's concerns with this issue, and strongly believe that things like this are of far more importance, than having people creating new Mickey Mouse ideas to suggest as new changes/additions.
Mickey mouse ideas, oh my god. Having auto battle as spoon feeding option for GBG is not mickey mouse option since you needed that option. You are doing battle and there you need that mickey mouse option to make the battle automatically. What to say. If you did not like the idea, just make the voting poll negative and leave. Forum is the place where every individual opinions can be shared and tuned. Also, playing a game why so serious about it. Just relax, am not demanding this idea, just sharing my proposal to have it in the game. be cool. am fine, if the idea does not get succeed also. Thought like it will be good to have. anyways happy forging!!

Knight of ICE

Forum is the place where every individual opinions can be shared and tuned.

Exactly!!! That means that people do not have to agree with you !!!

You do not tell others to leave just because they do not agree with you!! Ebverybody has the right to an opinion and is free to voice that!!

nice2haveu

Corporal
Exactly!!! That means that people do not have to agree with you !!!

You do not tell others to leave just because they do not agree with you!! Ebverybody has the right to an opinion and is free to voice that!!
Exactly knight, was referring "leave" in the context of not to take that with much seriousness. not asking him to leave from here. sorry for misleading.

more 'ideas' that are forwarded to the developers to consider, the longer it will take to get some of the actual important things resolved (in particular GbG matchups)
Not sure why stressing very much on GbG, others should not share any ideas from the game like it has been thrown out from above context. In this specific topic, it is irrelevant IMO. If one member posts idea for GbG match-ups and myself commenting for incidents in the same topic, will the person accept.
Maybe big change in GbG has been discussed and suddenly seeing this idea doesn't related to GbG makes the person more angry, I guess.

However, from this idea, one understanding needed for me.

Assuming, if it gets implemented for mobile then marked favorite on few of the buildings from their original positions. Once marking done, started playing event mini-game "not quests". After sometime coming out from event mini-game, clicking the build hammer icon in mobile to view the buildings menu. Now favorite tab will be available before the residential icon tab.

Here, by default will it get displays marked items under favorite tab or user have to click the favorite menu. Asking this because, last selected building menu tab will be displayed whenever closed and opened again the building menu in mobile.

Just wanted to know which and what will be the behavior,

If any one item added to favorite section, makes it display by default when opening building menus
( or )
Only when user clicks the favorite menu items tabs after opening the building menus. (current behavior - displays last selected tab when opening).

nice2haveu

Corporal
clicking the build hammer icon in mobile to view the buildings menu. Now favorite tab will be available before the residential icon tab.

Here, by default will it get displays marked items under favorite tab or user have to click the favorite menu. Asking this because, last selected building menu tab will be displayed whenever closed and opened again the building menu in mobile.

Just wanted to know which and what will be the behavior,

If any one item added to favorite section, makes it display by default when opening building menus
( or )
Only when user clicks the favorite menu items tabs after opening the building menus. (current behavior - displays last selected tab when opening).

Favorite section should not be kept as default because when event gets ended and opening the building menu displaying favorite section is deeply annoying. Every action is same, just having favorite section with yellow star icon if it has some buildings in it. If no building marked as favorite and setting enabled with favorite section need to be seen with empty slots only. Favorite section gets displayed only when user clicks it. If the favorite section tab is the last selected tab, current behavior of opening last selected tab still fits for it.

Hope you will get clarified. Also thanks for diving deep on the suggested idea!!

Emberguard

Legend
At first I was thinking it wouldn't really help, but now that I think about it there are a few buildings that I go to each event that result in me going back and forth between the front and back of each type

Might come in handy afterall. You have my +1 vote

nice2haveu

Corporal
quests are age-specific
With the suggested idea, you can mark favorite on age specific building too according to your wishes (since it is previous or current age). Even in RQs or Repeated mini-game child quests, one time setting favorite will be helpful. Don't know where you feel it is not helpful.

r21r

Major-General
+1 as idea

im mostly using barracks so having the ones i use in 2-3 pages would be helpfull.

agreed it's not something i'd care to see implemented the fastest, would be usefull though

Status
Not open for further replies.