• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Marilyn Monroe

DeletedUser110179

The only province I can take control of is Fort Buntu. I have one completed sector, 14 to go.
You could battle your way through ... OR ... hold out for Galileo Galilei .
12th quest: " Gain control of a province OR Donate 900 goods from your era to the treasury " and " Activate 3 Boosts OR Spend 30 Forge Points ".

The final reward is a Sundial Spire (2x3) which gives 1fp under motivation ... similar to the Sacred Sky Watch.

DeletedUser2991

Could you please be more specific in the beginning and end of any event? In dutch worlds it says you have to complete before the 7 th of August in english worlds it is by the 7 th of August.
Big events have a clock (timer) running. That would be great for every event or else make it clear when and what.
As stated before in the forum, the events are fun but far too much. In 1 world I did not even started it to be in no hurry to even bother. I do understand so many different players with goals worlds apart, but I hope the creators do listen to the remarks made.

DeletedUser2991

When so, that's great. But make it known. Why not write it in the announcement. (time or how to see it).
Thanks for the hint Test Ament.