• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Map Of The Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If I can conquer all the provinces and their neighborhoods, what happens?

I know it will be difficult

DeletedUser65

don't know, im not sure if its been done yet.
i'd assume they would add more to the province to prolong the game

DeletedUser

My guess is there are many continents. There are two "worlds", and within each world there are "continents". Each continent has many "provinces". This is just a guess though, based off the terminology used. :)

DeletedUser986

I'm new here but i see that there are a lot of provinces and each new section has the Soldiers of the next Age, so i think it takes long enough to get them all, no need to add anything.

More land means more resources and resources are Crucial to unlock technology

DeletedUser

Remember this is a beta, I am sure they will find a way to expand and prolong the worlds, with some form of interactive combat, etc.

DeletedUser

The purpose of a beta is to get feedback to make the game more exciting

DeletedUser

If I can conquer all the provinces and their neighborhoods, what happens?

I know it will be difficult

They'll write songs and poems about your battle, they'll name cities, ports, streets, parks, hotels and salads after you...

DeletedUser1081

... why would it be a fruit salad when it's a mink salad? :confused: [ahem: i'm joking back at you]
and Randgris, [peering hard] am i imagining things or does your sig line say isn't life salad?

DeletedUser1081

ahhh now i get it: "isn't lasagna salad"!

as a matter of fact, no it isn't - but it could be!
serving suggestion: bake, then chill. sprinkle with shredded coconut,
then order a pizza because this is pretty much inedible

DeletedUser

ahhh now i get it: "isn't lasagna salad"!

as a matter of fact, no it isn't - but it could be!
serving suggestion: bake, then chill. sprinkle with shredded coconut,
then order a pizza because this is pretty much inedible

It is for me :D

DeletedUser1081

okay then we can Randgris Salad. i'll think of you every time i don't eat it :cool:

DeletedUser

Mink salad? hmmmm sounds furry! Back on topic - it might be interesting to see our neighbours on the map to see where everyone is - at the moment I dont have a clue!

DeletedUser

No players are located in that continent map you see. They're practically located in another dimension and your only way of interacting with them is through the social bar, pvp towers and message system.

DeletedUser

we are all on the same continent anyway with the same provinces and the same people owning them,must be parallel universes

Status
Not open for further replies.