• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Manual rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Given that there are no current Global ranking systems and that everything operates within a localisation of 0-80 players, I figured an easy work around would be posting our points/rank manually like that we could compare ourselves to anyone on Brisgard!

The format will be simple:
[Name]
[Global points + Rank]
[PvP points + Rank]
[Date stamp]

Example:
Ooidal
32,990 - Rank 1
16,145 - Rank 2
04/26/16:12

The importance of the time stamp is simply to keep things within reference. It would also be great if people could vouch for others in their continent (within reason: if I show up in a week as being 7th, it's conceivable that I was 1st 1 week prior) to avoid outrageous lying. Please post in good faith! It may also be useful to give people an idea of when you started to see if you're scaling appropriately. This can be added as a 5th line...

I started on 04/24

Lastly, if anybody can see a problem with my idea, please feel free to point it out. Same with questions!
-O

DeletedUser

Aqriel
PvP:
Bronze Age: first tournament -52,000 - Rank 1, second 3,200 - Rank 5 (time remaining 11d)
Iron Age: first tournament -57,000 -Rank 1, second 13,600 -Rank 1 (time remaining 13d)
Without diamonds
I started on 04/17/14:00
---------
Date stamp:
04/27/09:58

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Server: Brisgard

Name:
FearX
Score: 356,859 (Without diamonds)

Joined FoE: 28th April, 8:38 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm, sunmoon's been going pretty slow these past few days, he was around 800k yesterday, but this GRAngelos guy is catching up really fast....

r6uG3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.