• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Manual Polish Error since Last 2 Days updates

• Thread starter DeletedUser108378
  • Start date

DeletedUser108378

Have noticed over the last 2 Days that when trying to Manual Polish a building or decoration the "Failed to Polish. This building has already been polished." message comes up.

This does not affect Motivate or the AID button, but specifically only manual Polishing.

I noticed it as I have a Dynamic Tower and was trying to polish a certain decoration to get that Ages Good.

This error also occurs on the US server where I also have an account. This issue did not occur before the last two days when the latest updates were put in place.

Am using Browser set to HTML version
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have Fully shutdown my computer and restarted it to see if it was some kind of cache issue but this made no difference.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for the report, this has been confirmed and forwarded.

DeletedUser112150

Have noticed over the last 2 Days that when trying to Manual Polish a building or decoration the "Failed to Polish. This building has already been polished." message comes up.

This does not affect Motivate or the AID button, but specifically only manual Polishing.

I noticed it as I have a Dynamic Tower and was trying to polish a certain decoration to get that Ages Good.

This error also occurs on the US server where I also have an account. This issue did not occur before the last two days when the latest updates were put in place.

Am using Browser set to HTML version
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have Fully shutdown my computer and restarted it to see if it was some kind of cache issue but this made no difference.

Yeah, have the same problem when polishing manually for my dynamic tower...

DeletedUser114448

I have had the same problem for some time now - maybe a week or two - but I don't have Dynamic Tower so perhaps that isn't the root of the problem.

I'm on en11 on Langendorn, running Windows 10 Pro (version 1803) and using Microsoft Edge but I'd be happy to switch to another browser if that will fix the problem.

DeletedUser114448

I have had the same problem for some time now - maybe a week or two - but I don't have Dynamic Tower so perhaps that isn't the root of the problem.

I'm on en11 on Langendorn, running Windows 10 Pro (version 1803) and using Microsoft Edge but I'd be happy to switch to another browser if that will fix the problem.

This appears to be fixed - for me, at least. No "Failed to Polish" errors for the last two or three days. Thanks for the fix.

I did see a single "Failed to Motivate" about three days ago but I'm hoping that was a one-off!