• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make upgrade kits for buildings Age up feature a selection

DeletedUser110632

As it is now when you got buildings with levels, each time you use an upgrade kit, it adds one level to the building and brings its Age to your current Age. All this is fine.
But with the introduction of Statue of Horror and GBG requiring a diversity of guild goods over a range of Ages.
It may be a useful option to have the Age adjustment as a selection to the user.
I built my first SoH in OA, lvl1. I moved on to VA, if I want to lvl my SoH further, it automatically jumps into VA.
To avoid players camping in an Age just to get these lvls done on a building, it would be nice to have a choice.
Of course once I moved to VA, I can't build any more SoHs of lower Ages, but at least I could finish it's 5 lvls at the Age I built it.

Any Empire

Sergeant
No it isn't. Players can not decide if something is on the DNSL. Only mods can decide that. If players think it is, they need to report it.
was this when you found out about it @Agent327 ? 28 December seems pretty recent.....

Agent327

Overlord
was this when you found out about it @Agent327 ? 28 December seems pretty recent.....
[/URL][/URL]

28 december does seem to be pretty recent. On the other hand, that also seems to be a different forum. I guess you must have missed this:

Forum Rules

- It is permitted to discuss other FoE servers, but please bear in mind that they are separate entities, and what goes for one may not necessarily go for another. There are some exceptions to this rule:

• Just as it is not permitted to discuss the actions of moderators from this server, It is also not permitted to discuss the actions of moderators from other FoE servers here. To do so serves no purpose whatsoever, as the support teams are also entirely separate from one another. If you have a problem with the moderation team on another server, please raise a ticket on that server.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Any Empire

Sergeant
Nice try, but no cigar.

Rightback at you: you frequently bring up when something is DNSL in this forum.......
agent.jpg

I do agree with you on this
..... Still baffles me that there is no one DNSL for all forums.

Last edited: