• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

make the game less of a 'clickfest'

DeletedUser114821

wondering if you can add so you can for example choose to set all production buildings to 1h instead of clicking them individually.

also would be nice to skip turn for 1 unit by for example clicking spacebar

DeletedUser112892

+1
But add recurring quest into proposition too. Imagine how frustrating it is when you need to click for more than 50 quests:)

DeletedUser103052

wondering if you can add so you can for example choose to set all production buildings to 1h instead of clicking them individually.

also would be nice to skip turn for 1 unit by for example clicking spacebar

The first idea already exists, you simply click the golden button that shows up on the left side of the screen, this collects all of your productions and restarts them on your desired time. It costs 5 diamonds but if you've got a couple cities as WW farms it's a small price to pay for your sanity.

DeletedUser114821

you can pick up finished stuff but you cant make all buildings start producing stuff at the same time

DeletedUser110531

you can pick up finished stuff but you cant make all buildings start producing stuff at the same time
Yes you can, when you click on the complete colllect it gives you the option of choosing what you want all the productions to be.

DeletedUser114821

something that exists maybe then for some people. from what i seen then you need to pay 5 diamonds then all finished buildings give you stuff then you have to manually go through each building to make it produce more. it doesnt give you an option at all once you done the complete collection

DeletedUser103052

something that exists maybe then for some people. from what i seen then you need to pay 5 diamonds then all finished buildings give you stuff then you have to manually go through each building to make it produce more. it doesnt give you an option at all once you done the complete collection

No, once you pay the 5 diamonds a box comes up and you select which production time to do next and it automatically starts them all for you

Emberguard

Legend
Just tried it myself to see what happens, it does come up but only sets your production buildings. Goods and units still need to be set separately

So if you're not getting the pop up then you probably don't have production buildings.

Would be good if it had in addition to the production set if you could also set all your goods buildings.

Emberguard

Legend
I know that, That's the entire reason I said in addition to, as in a separate set of buttons underneath the production buttons. Nothing stopping it from working out how much it'd cost and showing that when hovering over each time