• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make sections in "World Selection" adjustable

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooingCat

Private
Proposal:

Make the size of "Active Worlds", "Suggestion", and "Available Worlds" sections inside the "World Selection" window adjustable.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:

I didn't find anything else through a search.

Reason:

Each of the three sections inside the "World Selection" are quite small small, but most of the time you are only using one. Or in my specific case when I have a city on each world, only 1/3rds of the window is used.

Details:

I propose two ways to improve this:

1. When you don't have any new worlds to start, simply remove the "Suggestion" and "Available Worlds" sections, make the "Active Worlds" fill up the entire popup.

2. For people with available worlds to start, make the sections adjustable so that the user can make them bigger or smaller. Alternatively, allow the user to disable sections they are not using.

Visual Aids:
1686412058676.png

Example of all the unused space when you have a city on all worlds.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

Knight of ICE

Sorry, your idea does not have enough support and it does not look like many are interested in it, so I am archiving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.