• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make Old Avatars Available

• Thread starter DeletedUser110456
  • Start date

DeletedUser110456

Hi,
I think I'm not the only one that "collects" avatars. Since I only started playing in 2016, there are several old avatars I don't have and would like to have.

The idea is to include some of the old avatars as a prize that can be chosen for the daily quests. I know some old avatars are available during the summer event, but unless I'm mistaken those are just the old summer event avatars. I'm talking about all avatars from various historical questlines and other old events.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
QP

DeletedUser112745

+1

I'm happy with my current avatar and don't actively collect them. But I don't see any harm in this suggestion.

Some people like collecting coins, some enjoy collecting Pokemon cards, others enjoy collecting vintage game consoles and so forth. In the same way that some people enjoy collecting avatars or other game rewards.

They could be re-used as rare random rewards, event rewards or maybe even purchased with diamonds.
There's no harm in it, no unfair advantage and so forth. It just falls under the same tree as people who collect things as a hobby.

Agent327

Overlord
I have 8 pages with avatars. Can only use one and see one. Who the hell would go through those pages every day to gawk at all those pretty avatars?

DeletedUser110456

The last thing I want is more avatars. They are the worst prize ever.

That's why I suggested including them as an option to the daily quests. You DON'T HAVE TO choose the avatar. You can choose the other option/chest. And the avatar hoarders, like myself, can choose the avatar. So everybody's happy ;)

DeletedUser110456

I have 8 pages with avatars. Can only use one and see one. Who the hell would go through those pages every day to gawk at all those pretty avatars?

Like I said, YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!
But why deprive others that want to the option? It doesn't affect your game. Just ignore it, but let others that want to have some of the old avatars, have them. It's simple really.

Agent327

Overlord
That's why I suggested including them as an option to the daily quests. You DON'T HAVE TO choose the avatar. You can choose the other option/chest. And the avatar hoarders, like myself, can choose the avatar. So everybody's happy ;)

No, not everybody happy. That limits my choice in chests.

DeletedUser110456

No, not everybody happy. That limits my choice in chests.

You always have a choice, so if you wanna whine and be grumpy and miserable go ahead LOL.

What I do when I don't like the daily chest options? I just don't bother doing the quest and wait for the next day's chests. And I'm happy every day whether I like the chests or not. But I guess that's just me. ;)

Agent327

Overlord
You always have a choice, so if you wanna whine and be grumpy and miserable go ahead LOL.

What I do when I don't like the daily chest options? I just don't bother doing the quest and wait for the next day's chests. And I'm happy every day whether I like the chests or not. But I guess that's just me. ;)

I am an active player, not a player that skips quests.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I am an active player, not a player that skips quests.
And yet, there still comes those rare times when it's just completely pointless to even bother with the DC for a day... like when say, your choices are the "premium Res - Res - Res -crappy Res" & "coin pack - supply pack - uselessly small amount of medals".

Agent327

Overlord
And yet, there still comes those rare times when it's just completely pointless to even bother with the DC for a day... like when say, your choices are the "premium Res - Res - Res -crappy Res" & "coin pack - supply pack - uselessly small amount of medals".

Still not pointless. Why waste a day when you are going for the Challengers Chest?

This game isn't about collecting avatars. If that is your goal, go play some childish game where you can!