• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

MAKE Neighborhood battles more realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113423

I was attacked by an inferior army ...as i wacthed i was appalled at the results ..I lost ..in this senario the defender ..ME ,,was attacked MY defenders were hitting everything in sight instead of trying to pick off one by one ...this is NOT very realistic as to be practical in war one must pick off one by one to reduce the others army ..

THE attacker 179% DEF 69%
ME 66 % att ...359% def

now by those numbers alone you would think that it would be a victory for ME ,,,but this game is not designed all that well if an inferior foe comes at you and WINS ??...that to me is utterly ridiculous ...sorry to say ...sigh

their SHOULD be a better AI for attacks and defense stuctures in this game

AND ..to be more clear ...YES it was to same ages in battle

Agent327

Overlord
I was attacked by an inferior army ...as i wacthed i was appalled at the results ..I lost ..in this senario the defender ..ME ,,was attacked MY defenders were hitting everything in sight instead of trying to pick off one by one ...this is NOT very realistic as to be practical in war one must pick off one by one to reduce the others army ..

THE attacker 179% DEF 69%
ME 66 % att ...359% def

now by those numbers alone you would think that it would be a victory for ME ,,,but this game is not designed all that well if an inferior foe comes at you and WINS ??...that to me is utterly ridiculous ...sorry to say ...sigh

their SHOULD be a better AI for attacks and defense stuctures in this game

AND ..to be more clear ...YES it was to same ages in battle

Hate to tell you this, but you are the inferior one here and that has nothing to do with the IA. Tha ttackers defense can take your attack with ease. Yiur defense can not take his attack, so you lose.

As an idea, this one is unformatted and DNSL, so totally useless.

DeletedUser113423

Love to say this ...BUT YOUR THE ONE THATS WRONG ....LOLOL

the person had two MGs and 6 rogues ...hence THEY were the inferior ones as I watched this over ..3 times ...two hit my tanks then it was my turn ..if it WAS truely a good defense my tanks would had did away with both of their MGs ..then feasted on the 6 rogues as I do in regular neighbor battles ( I hit main forces ..then feast on those poor rogues ..lol )...your AI ...NOT IA by the way is faulty in this sense and IT has no idea what its doing in a battle game type setting sorry to say

Status
Not open for further replies.