• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make it possible to migrate teams from other Games

• Thread starter DeletedUser110968
  • Start date

DeletedUser110968

Basic Concept
A team leader whose team is disgruntled / bored with other games, would have the ability to migrate their team (alliance, clan etc.) from their old game to foe.

Background
At present various features/bugs? of foe makes it hard, if not impossible to initiate such a migration
1) Invitations sent to friends, do not result in the players landing in the world and/or as neighbours of the inviter.
2) Identifying which World a player is in, is not a trivial activity
3) Movement between worlds does not appear to be possible, despite suggestions to the contrary.
(The only way I accidentally found is by inventing a new game Id, I want to migrate my identity)

Benefit to foe and the game owners
A large number of motivated gamers intent on building their new empire would be able to simply enter the game. Camaraderie is a key reason for folks to continue to invest time and money into a game. At present foe is limiting the ability of leaders to bring in such motivated players.

Key Changes proposed
1) Revamp of invitation process

This would involve more attention being given to the ease of inviting a group of players into the world/domain /neighbourhood of the inviter.
2) Fixing invitation bugs
This would ensure that invites sent appear in the invitation list of the inviter and allow easier tracking and follow up
3) Shared Team Migration Recognition
If a team migrates as a whole and all members achieve various stages of development, and each join the same new Guild a team wide reward would be distributed. (Rather than a bucket load of Diamonds tor the team leader)

+1 on making sure that an invited player is sent to the same world by default (they can always chose to go elsewhere as well or instead).

-1 on making them part of the same neighbourhood. Neighbourhoods are not really neighbourhoods since they fluctuate according to (goodness knows what) so it is irrelevant that they are in the same neighbourhood at any one time.

Ambivalent on having a 'team' ready-made. Any team coming from another game will have been formed by success in THAT game so might not last anyway. A 'team leader' inviting a bunch of other people could surely find a way to use the garnished diamonds for common good. Maybe there could be a general option to be able to invite other players but to share/donate the diamonds to that new player but that might be open to some abuse.

DeletedUser103370

+1
I second that, hoods are shuffling randomly anyway, there is no reason to start in same as you. On the other hand, any change which would improve an aspect of the game is welcomed by me.