• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Make Construction boost to speed up remain of existing constructions

DeletedUser111576

It happens a lot that I add a building and right away I realise I forgot to use construction boost in my friends tavern as I was sooo excited about the new construction :lol:

I don’t see why a construction boost should not work on existing construction... the speed up rate can be applied to the time remained for the existing construction

Thanks

Shad23

Emperor
good one put it in a bottle like defender boost ect...
when you use the bottle all constructions in construction not already on a boost to build faster will receive the boost

Agent327

Overlord
I don’t see why a construction boost should not work on existing construction... the speed up rate can be applied to the time remained for the existing construction

It should not, cause if it works on one boost, it should work on all boosts and that leaves it open for abuse.