• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Major problems loading battle maps

DeletedUser

• World: All (well the six I am playing.
  • Browser and Version: Firefox - latest
  • Overview of the bug: The battle screen will not load
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: 95% of the time
  • Urgency: Very urgent
  • Preventative Actions: See summary
  • Summary: The battlefield map appears to load and hangs at 100%. In order to get to the battle you must reload, and select continue in the popup menu. The battlefield map will then appear most times, but about 25% of the time I have to reload again.

This bug appeared immediately after the last update.

This happens in sector battles, pvp and when you try to see an attack you have had via the camera icon in the news section.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I have reported this via support who tell me they have bumped it up to the developers. It has also been mentioned elsewhere in the forums but not here.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: