• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Mailbox mailfunction

patrick3377

Corporal
  • World: A,C,D,H...and probably all others
  • Browser and Version: 34 of Waterfox, all recent Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: Mailbox not displaying some messages due to wrong pagination
  • Screenshots: none
  • How often this occurs: Way too often... every time a message fails into 'black area' between current & next page in mailbox
  • Urgency: HIGH
  • Preventative Actions: Waiting for 1 more message to appear in mailbox so the lost one appears on the 2nd (or other) page
  • Summary: Highly annoying bug that makes some messages disappear when the message is due to be displayed on the next page
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I know it was reported, so NO i did not search the forums. I simply want to put devs attention to the mailbox pagination issue
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: I tried to not care about messages sent to me ;) But seriously, changing web browser, clearing cache, uninstalling whole Windows and replacing it by Ubuntu nor installing all updates to all plugins, browsers and windows updates to their failed updates nor deleting the whole system and destroying my computer with a hammer & buying a new one can't help

The problem is that the pagination in mailbox doesn't function right. Messages simply disappear. It is for months now when i don't really care about this problem, but after loosing access to important thread again, it ... started to frustrate me :(

patrick3377

Corporal
Some more info. I've been involved in some thread by mail. At the moment all thread disappeared, including 'Inbox' and 'Outbox'. It's not very first time it happens, and it's not very comforting to wait for few new messages in the inbox to get the thread appear again... it's not a mailbox pagination issue only as my Outbox doesn't show messages in this thread as well. It looks like threads visibility depends on visibility in Inbox only :/

DeletedUser99588

This has been happening a long time. Normally closing browser down and reopening brings the missing message back.