• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mail System

• Thread starter DeletedUser108771
  • Start date

DeletedUser108771

Ok ve had a look int he various sections and havent seen something like this so apologies if its been suggested.

Proposal: When u mail an individual directly there Avatar icon flashes instead of the mail panel icon
Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea? yep
Reason: So people that are in different timezones dont need to troll thru lots of guild garbage to find something applicable to them,
Details: will make inter guild communication much easier and should help less active members be more active.
Visual Aid: Flashing AVATAR icon
Balance: Yea make it flash half on one side and half on the other side...lol is that balance?
Abuse Prevention: dont see this is an issue
Summary: Its a pain having a big alliance that u can see many are very active yet only a handful use the current message system

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

dont need to troll thru lots of guild garbage
maybe your guild needs a better mail system

not allowing everybody to send their garbage in a new message
only a few messages for everything started from a leader

and if you don't want that "garbage" you can leave those messages: ONCE

because the most funny thing about guild messages and players who have the right to start messages:
many leave those messages where they could help other. but then they start their own messages where they want help
but what guild wants members who only take and never help ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

I'm not sure how much this would help, the individual mail itself would still have to be stored in the current mail system (we don't have anywhere else for it to go as of yet) and the player would have to be looking at their avatar (and I'm assuming the one in the social bar is the one being referenced for the idea) to notice that they have a personal mail.

I'm not sure this idea would be as helpful as some of the others based around the message center like those that ask for a separate tab for individual conversations. I'm staying neutral.

DeletedUser5180

-1 from me for the same reasons as Test posted (below)

maybe your guild needs a better mail system

not allowing everybody to send their garbage in a new message
only a few messages for everything started from a leader

and if you don't want that "garbage" you can leave those messages: ONCE

because the most funny thing about guild messages and players who have the right to start messages:
many leave those messages where they could help other. but then they start their own messages where they want help
but what guild wants members who only take and never help ?

one good part of the new system is seeing when someone leaves a thread.

when player x continually leaves guild threads as soon as they are posted and then asks for help or posts trades then other players know they have no interest in being part of a team and their pleas can be ignored