• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Madagasar LOL Moment!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2456
  • Start date

DeletedUser2456

Guys,
You may not find this funny, but tbh, I actually Rolled on the floor laughing....

318322_2068641639964_1362510039_31854340_840764886_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like to move it move it, lol. Not sure if most people like me to though.

Pretty funny movie for a cartoon.

DeletedUser

It is a pretty color isn't it? lol

This thread has made me put in the movie Madagascar btw, lol.

DeletedUser2974

Dang it... Now I really want to see this movie... Thanks a lot Chrome! I blame you!

On another note, yes Herluth your new color is quite impressive ;D I must say that I am jealous of it! How are you liking the in-game Mod role so far? :)

DeletedUser

I must add first off that I watched Madagascar last night, and then had to watch #2, lol. Try to keep it on topic, and mix some off topic as well.

I am enjoying it a lot, it is a whole new aspect to the system that I had never imagined, and now I see why Blacksmith whines so much when the tickets come rolling in, ;). Even though he has way more tickets to deal with than I do. Very fun though, and learning something new constantly.