• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Macintosh/Safari interface issues

DeletedUser

I number of pop ups seem to remain on the screen after they should go away. They persist even after switching screens and remain in a constant location. The most common is the unit name from hovering over the unit in the defending army window. Right now I have "stone thrower" showing up in 3 locations on the screen, if I go to the army screen the match the location of the pop ups there. I also have a harvest icon from getting coins from a hut that is now persisting.

Hardware/Software: iMac, MacOS 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.5,

Play time to this occurring is approximately 45 minutes. This is a first time, and no attempt at getting it to repeat has been tried. No other games are open.