• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Luzgius's deep corner of sigs

• Thread starter DeletedUser100824
  • Start date

DeletedUser100824

sorry boys and girls, have some issues in rl that i need to sort out first. will get back to work in a day or 2..

DeletedUser100824

dr_zps8c389e1a.png

ld2_zps790b0411.jpg

new stuff.. hopefully i will come back to the ones in line today.

P.S. thanks chris ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

Hi mate, i was wondering if you could add some txt to the sig you did me.?

if so could you put

Warlords
of Fel

on the left hand side using the same font as Akkers.? That would be ace mate

thanks in advance, akkers

DeletedUser103448

I am not too sure to be honest since she has not got back to me about a new signature.

DeletedUser100824

i am back.. now then, what did i miss? sorry for dissapearing, please let me know if the previous requests are still needed, and if there are new ones to be done, let me know too..

DeletedUser14782

Hey Luz if you could create new sig + avatar for me that would be great!

DeletedUser105579

Hey mate, was wondering if you could make me a sig too :cool:

Was looking for something along the lines of a warlord attacking something ethereal (I attempted to make my own, but what can you do with MS Paint? :p)

If you could include my ingame name, Strategy Master 101, on it, that would be extra great

An avatar as well would be nice too :rolleyes:

~Strat