• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Love the Villas...

Usual Suspect

Corporal
Need more goods than 20 sleigh builders can pay out. Much more!
I have to say that with Villa's goods, 35, I am not even producing any goods in buildings.
Also with the Military unit's bonus, 4, I dont even have any military buildings... frees up tons of space :)

btw I have four lvl 9 villas... more than I could produce in three daysscreenshot-en7.forgeofempires.com-2020.08.28-14_44_43.png

Last edited:

Usual Suspect

Corporal
And quite a bit of money.
I know for me playing this game is a distraction from rl and the stresses that go along with it. I keep a tab open, usually my main city, so I rarely miss anything while I day trade or on social media organizing events/meetings... In Native Culture we refer to many of these as Circles, gatherings/potlatch, or Ceremonies. I organize Circles, mainly for the Stewardship of a Local Sacred Site. Compared to other distractions its actually inexpensive and based on the advice I have received in this forum I am ahead of the curve :) Plus with this lockdown I have plenty of Time on my hands haha