• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Love the Villas...

Usual Suspect

Corporal
wanted to know others first impressions and comparisons to other lvl up, or even GBs, projects.
To me, being a nOOb, the attack, and other benefits, are comparable to GBs and surpass other lvl up endeavors.
The amonut of goods and units, both current era, are more than I could create in a day... love my villas :)

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmm Is there a single Great Building which can out perform a Level 9 Governor's Villa? The Villa provides so much, attack bonus, troops, coins, forge points, goods, population and happiness (assuming motivation, which is pretty likely as it takes priority over everything else for AI decided "aid").

Not that I'm suggesting the villa is a replacement for anything, except maybe houses!
the villa is an house :P

Who builds houses???

Anyway, if it wasn't for the attack boost very few people would build it. The free troops are nice so there's even less reason to build barracks but coins are irrelevant, the goods are okay but I produce 100s a day without goods buildings and who even notices a few extra fp a day?

This is not just on my SAAB city but is the same on my Iron and EMA cities too

DeletedUser

Who builds houses???

Anyway, if it wasn't for the attack boost very few people would build it. The free troops are nice so there's even less reason to build barracks but coins are irrelevant, the goods are okay but I produce 100s a day without goods buildings and who even notices a few extra fp a day?

This is not just on my SAAB city but is the same on my Iron and EMA cities too
im scraping houses soon

Powe

Brigadier-General
Hmmmmmm Is there a single Great Building which can out perform a Level 9 Governor's Villa? The Villa provides so much, attack bonus, troops, coins, forge points, goods, population and happiness (assuming motivation, which is pretty likely as it takes priority over everything else for AI decided "aid").

Not that I'm suggesting the villa is a replacement for anything, except maybe houses!
Alcatraz gives more units, CC gives more FPs, LoA gives more goods (depending on the level), Arc outperforms every event building and most GBs, CF gives more then double the GV gives.

legend9182

Major-General
Is

Loll man

legend9182

Major-General
Which is a bit like saying a Ferrari will out perform a Ford Mondeo. It doesn't detract from the fact that the Ford Mondeo is far more affordable, and is a very decent motor in the interim! You don't refuse a Ferrari in order to own a Mondeo, but equally you don't refuse a Mondeo so you can spend the next three years a pedestrian while you save up for a Ferrari.
Man
Did I ever say it is bad.
I just told if you can build a gb at nice level. Then gb is a priority

For example :
You have space for 2X3. But you have 2 option
Level 10 Zeus
Or event building giving 6 fps and 10 - 20% atk
Which one will you choose?

legend9182

Major-General
Your question doesn't make sense. The Governor's Villa does not fit in a 2x3 space, not does it require FP to level it up. Thus you don't have the choice of choosing either the Governor's Villa OR a level 10 Statue of Zeus.

From scratch, building a Statue of Zeus to level 10 requires weeks of effort. First you have to obtain all the blue prints. Then the resources to build it, then all the FP to level it up to L10.

Meanwhile, the Governor's Villa sits in your inventory unused for months?

Yeah, great advice to give new players.

New players may be well advised to be wary of the "advice" being given in the forum, and instead review the contents of the top players' cities, and the troop formations of those racing ahead in the PvP tower contests and GbG.
Lmao
@Cursedveggie you were right

legend9182

Major-General
Your question doesn't make sense. The Governor's Villa does not fit in a 2x3 space, not does it require FP to level it up. Thus you don't have the choice of choosing either the Governor's Villa OR a level 10 Statue of Zeus.

From scratch, building a Statue of Zeus to level 10 requires weeks of effort. First you have to obtain all the blue prints. Then the resources to build it, then all the FP to level it up to L10.

Meanwhile, the Governor's Villa sits in your inventory unused for months?

Yeah, great advice to give new players.

New players may be well advised to be wary of the "advice" being given in the forum, and instead review the contents of the top players' cities, and the troop formations of those racing ahead in the PvP tower contests and GbG.
Just a simple thing I want to say
It was example.
Plus i never heard any event building of 2X3 space