New Idea: Lots of beers for the Devs

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Mac, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Augustavian

Augustavian Lieutenant Colonel

That can be done by buying the goods with forge points, it's actually fairly common. You strike an agreement to dump a small mountain of FPs on GBs of an advanced players choosing, they trade advanced goods for low end goods you don't need. That in a nutshell is how a lot of high age GBs are built in low end cities. Of course nothing is stopping someone from diamonding up a bunch of GBs, get a piece of each BP, buy the rest with diamonds, buy the goods with diamonds, drop it in the mud and buy the FPs needed to get it out of the mud with diamonds, and if necessary, buy the diamond expansions to plant the building.

2. z78sabjan

z78sabjan Sergeant

Sure, I did that myself too, I got my Traz 3 ages lower. However most of them I'm sure using diamonds, for example in my guild there are some people too. I'm aiding nearly every single day, got a reasonable amount of high age friends (only a couple in my guild though, and I only have maybe 1 or two very high age BPs. Most who I asked used diamonds, and of course they can, so there's nothing wrong with it, it's just the concept what I don't like, in a way instead of "working for it", you just get your briefcase and buy yourself through. But this is another argument, I don't wanna off this topic :)

3. Prinza the Hunter

Prinza the Hunter Chief Warrant Officer

This, I believe, should be a guiding principle used for what cash can do. If someone can always beat you so long as they pay more money, then the interest in the game will be lost.

There are plenty of examples around where this balance has been over-stepped and killed the game, sometimes even the company operating the game.

z78sabjan likes this.