• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lot of technical issues made the game boring

dragonball6

Private
lot of lags , bugs, game got boring.
.......I and Panacea used to get lot of offers , buy and get 200% extra diamonds.while Aesculapius never got such offers.( My daughter, son)
.......lot of event buildings in inventory not showing up in antique dealer ( contacted support, asking for screen shots and list of items, while they can check themselves).
..... GVG updates, lot of lagging when multiple players attack together ruined GVG charm,
......GbG , single player in an era and many sectors need those goods.
...... Collecting when bar is full , 100 FP, clicked some buildings, those will not collect until you restart game( even though you consumed bar FP)
...... Lot more smaller issues
......not sure can you improve?

Emberguard

Legend
..I and Panacea
Oh hey, there's a name I haven't seen in a while. Hope she's doing well :)

.lot of event buildings in inventory not showing up in antique dealer ( contacted support, asking for screen shots and list of items, while they can check themselves).
Which buildings aren't you seeing?

What I've noticed is whenever new buildings are added to the rotation the older buildings appear less frequently. Could be coincidence of course or something else going on. But my hypothesis would be buildings that have been available for the Antiques Dealer longer appear less often in favour of new additions

Knight of ICE

.......I and Panacea used to get lot of offers , buy and get 200% extra diamonds.while Aesculapius never got such offers.( My daughter, son)

Those offers you only get after you bought diamonds a couple of times. Did your kids do that?

.......lot of event buildings in inventory not showing up in antique dealer ( contacted support, asking for screen shots and list of items, while they can check themselves).

Did you unlock them?

..... GVG updates, lot of lagging when multiple players attack together ruined GVG charm,

Has been so since the start and is a GvG problem.

......GbG , single player in an era and many sectors need those goods.

That's how it works. Goods needed are random based on player's era.

...... Collecting when bar is full , 100 FP, clicked some buildings, those will not collect until you restart game( even though you consumed bar FP)

You can not collect when your bar is full, so no need to click more buildings

......not sure can you improve?

Apart from GvG your "problems" can not be improved, cause it is working as intended.