• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lost progress on world

DeletedUser108258

I have been inactive for some time and logged only casually on my main world and recently i noticed one of my off worlds is gone from the suggested list of servers i play. How did that happen? No notice or anything. Its just gone. Anyway i can recover?

DeletedUser112745

I have been inactive for some time and logged only casually on my main world and recently i noticed one of my off worlds is gone from the suggested list of servers i play. How did that happen? No notice or anything. Its just gone. Anyway i can recover?

Please get in touch with support:
We can then look into this for you and give you an exact answer. :)

DeletedUser108258

made a ticked and it turns out for the age my city had, if i have less than 50 diamonds for 30 days, city gets deleted....Apparently i had more for a very long time but once i spent some on my main world and went bellow 50 diamonds, my other city went under deletion. I gotta point out this rule is seems silly and its also not well advertised. I had to actually contact support before i find out how it works. I couldnt find page on the wiki and i assume i need to dig really deep to find it. You should also inform players whos cities are under risk. Age is pretty bad criteria for determining deletion grace period. I intentionally kept my city in Iron Age on this particular world, to see how much i can progress in all other areas and spent many hours. Had several well established GBs, i beleive i was at about 500k score already...well its a pity(yes they said its irretrievable).

DeletedUser112745

made a ticked and it turns out for the age my city had, if i have less than 50 diamonds for 30 days, city gets deleted

That's correct. Cities are automatically deleted for inactivity when:
  • The city is in Stone Age or Bronze age with less than 301 diamonds on the player's account and has been inactive for 30 days.
  • The city is in Iron Age or Early Middle Ages with less than 50 diamonds on the player's account and has been inactive for 30 days.
Cities in High Middle Ages and above are currently not automatically deleted for inactivity.

All deleted cities, whether due to inactivity or self-deleted manually by the player, are of course irretrievable, once it's gone, it's gone, I'm afraid.

You should also inform players whos cities are under risk.

If you have a verified email and have allowed InnoGames to send you mail, you should have received an email warning you that your city is nearing being deleted for inactivity. Make sure your InnoGames mails aren't going into your junk folder.

Agent327

Overlord
If you have a verified email and have allowed InnoGames to send you mail, you should have received an email warning you that your city is nearing being deleted for inactivity. Make sure your InnoGames mails aren't going into your junk folder.

I have a verified mail address and am allowing Inno to send me mail. Still never had an email about a city being deleted. Inno mail isn't going to my junk folder.