• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Lost of bonus for St marks and Lighthouse

DeletedUser

Hi,

Has anybody else had the issue with the lost of bonuses from St Marks and Lighthouse. I was doing my daily rounds on my GB to get bonuses when clicked on them done my houses then both bonuses were gone has happen for past 2 days. Ive only a few supply buildings so have never used all 40 bonuses I get but now they seem to go as soon as you use the money bonus.
If anybody has had this problem or if the game programmers are aware of this please could you let me know as what is point of GB if they dont work.

Thanks for your time,

Elgingeo

DeletedUser

Has anybody else had the issue with the lost of bonuses from St Marks and Lighthouse.

Quite a lot of people actually. :D
For next time I'd advise you to use the little search function on the top right of the screen.
As Medea's link shows, this is a well known issue. ;)

- L