• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lost All Population

DeletedUser751

I was playing on the game, in my town and then it froze because my computers not that good.

But the thing is, I moved the city hall and then I put it back where it was. I knew for a fact I had more than 27 population (more like 170) because I was building houses on purpose to get more population. But when I placed the townhall back in the middle by accidentally moving it, the population decreased.

Anyone able to please help? I did restart the browser, and log out and in but still nothing.

Anyone able to help?...is this a confirmed bug yet?

DeletedUser

It's a known bug, but I thought this was fixed with the recent update. Awaiting more feedback on this issue.