• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Loss Soldiers When Selling Training Camp

DeletedUser

You should not loss your soldiers when you sell or destroy a training camp. You've paid for them and
you should be allowed to keep them until you decide to delete them or what ever. This needs to be
changed because it makes much better since.

Thanks

DeletedUser

This has been discussed before, and the way it is looked at is soldiers can not exist without a barraks for them, so if you remove the barracks it disbands the soldiers... plus, since you dont need huge armies in the game, you only need a small number of military buildings.

DeletedUser1081

i agree with both viewpoints, how's that :cool:
at least there should be a warning when you sell a training camp
that the soldiers trained there will all go awol -
informed decisions are always more fun!

DeletedUser

If you can win soldiers in a quest and keep then until they die, you should surely be able to keep the soldiers trained in the training area until they die?

DeletedUser

This has been discussed before, and the way it is looked at is soldiers can not exist without a barraks for them, so if you remove the barracks it disbands the soldiers... plus, since you dont need huge armies in the game, you only need a small number of military buildings.

I would say having a good few military buildings is a good thing, it allows you to rebuild your armies quicker but i understand your point.

And to be honest it makes sense that when you delete a barracks the soldiers die too, Quest items are completely different as they are rewards.

But to answer the point by OP you may as well get rid of the lower ranking buildings anyway, most bronze age units like spear fighters become obsolete fairly quickly so i wouldn't be to hacked off by getting rid of them. On the bright side you get some population back and maybe some more room for money farms.

All Respects
|Z|