• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: loss of a offer before the time was up

DeletedUser109078

I was going to buy the special Military Package that was offered to me (10 of each troops, 13000 diamonds, etc) I still had 7 hours to go with this offer. I went up the the Future age from Tomorrow and the offer disappeared ? I contacted support and they say they can do nothing . Then after playing and enjoying this game for many years I wished to make a complaint But again Support could not help so I am posting here to find out how to get in touch with the marketing or complaints department. I thought this was very unfair as the offer only said I had 24 hours to claim and I still had 7 hours left, Nothing said about if you change age you will lose it etc. The funny thing I find about this is that I want to spend 80 Euro to buy this offer and Innogames is all about making Money and yet it seems they don't want my money. lol. Yours Sir M

legend9182

Major-General
I was going to buy the special Military Package that was offered to me (10 of each troops, 13000 diamonds, etc) I still had 7 hours to go with this offer. I went up the the Future age from Tomorrow and the offer disappeared ? I contacted support and they say they can do nothing . Then after playing and enjoying this game for many years I wished to make a complaint But again Support could not help so I am posting here to find out how to get in touch with the marketing or complaints department. I thought this was very unfair as the offer only said I had 24 hours to claim and I still had 7 hours left, Nothing said about if you change age you will lose it etc. The funny thing I find about this is that I want to spend 80 Euro to buy this offer and Innogames is all about making Money and yet it seems they don't want my money. lol. Yours Sir M
I will say it's not good to lose offer
But the point what says Inno is all about money is totally wrong if you really want to know the what money making game is go play other games I will suggest Lords mobile

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Seems like no double dipping...you got new offer for goods with diamonds correct? if yes seems like inno didnt want to give you both troops and goods... i know it is not your problem...just sayin what might have happened.