• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Losing interest

DeletedUser

Sorry to be so negative but I'm really getting a bit bored now :( I don't want to just abandon the game because there are some elements I enjoy & I think it has potential. It's just a bit of a drag needing the amount of materials for progression payments & how long it takes to accrue the resources to pay for them (money's abundant!) & the amount of people needed to support the production buildings & the space needed to accommodate all these people.

I know coordinating all this is an element of the game but it's just taking toooo much time & there's just too much to cram in to that small space (yes, I'm getting my extensions and am being careful about space saving). It's so cramped!

Interactions with the interface are very slow & pointer isn't often accurate leading to lots of wasted clicks. It takes me back to Farmtown in the early days, if anyone knows it. The battles are a bit of a mystery...I usually just finish it automatically & go back in 5 minutes! I also can't believe how expensive stuff is...don't you know there's an economic slump? lol Joking aside, the diamonds are expensive & the amount you need for different things is also high.

When will we start to see some improvements? :confused:

DeletedUser

I strongly agree with the long time of getting the materials to pay the research as well as with the too high price for the diamonds.

DeletedUser1081

i'd pay for the diamonds if one could do more with them! but 200 per expansion is way too much, and 15 for a one-time collection of goods?! that's just plain silly! a price to collect everything for six hours (for example) would make some sense.

the server errors every ten minutes are also a reason to lower the price of diamonds - a discount as a reward for helping to work the bugs out.

these aren't complaints - just feedback. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

and as long as i'm here ... having just spent 20 minutes trying to move a tree, while the pointer kept picking up the path behind it, a nearby building - anything except the tree! - it would be hugely useful to have one other viewing angle (straight down, for example) to view one's city from.

DeletedUser

I was hoping to get some words of encouragement in response to this post but have been disappointed :( Is there anybody (moderator, development team) that can let me know of some imminent changes/improvements to keep me going? Thanks for the support to the guys who have commented (Mink, Abacus & jackalsk).