Lord Zand

akbhoy67

Tsar
**** LORD ZAND ****

to everybody that had the pleasure of being a friend or guild mate of Zander (Lord Zand), he has decided to quit FoE for good due to RL. He has asked me to pass on his best wishes to all. He was a great guy to know and will be missed by many

akkers

FacetiousMike

Moved this thread to an appropriate world. Fel Dranghyr has a permanent re-direct to this thread also.

NutMadder

Good bye to him, it was a pleasure having him as a friend for a while.
RL comes first always, safe paths :)

Lord Ice

Chief Warrant Officer
**** LORD ZAND ****

to everybody that had the pleasure of being a friend or guild mate of Zander (Lord Zand), he has decided to quit FoE for good due to RL. He has asked me to pass on his best wishes to all. He was a great guy to know and will be missed by man

akkers
For someone who has "quit "....he has done a good job of attacking my town EVERY day of the last week on Houndsmoor !;)
haha....

akbhoy67

Tsar
For someone who has "quit "....he has done a good job of attacking my town EVERY day of the last week on Houndsmoor !;)
haha....
It's definately a different player then mate. Lord Zand played throughout the game without ever attacking anyone, he even negotiated his way through the map

Lord Ice

Chief Warrant Officer
It's definately a different player then mate. Lord Zand played throughout the game without ever attacking anyone, he even negotiated his way through the map
How can he possibly have the same name ?
Lord Zand is #1 and very active in my hood on H