• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Loosing advanced units

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surtr

Private
Proposal
I suggest to implant a pop up window asking wether to continue progress or not in the game when an advanced unit is lost in battle.

I've checked several topics in the ideas section, also in others, I might have missed any similar idea, but so far I didn't find anywhere.

Reason
I have advanced units, 4 eras above my age. I use them a lot, especially in GBG. Sometimes we are racing for a sector with enemy guilds, the rushing and environmental influences on me occasionally can cause the loss of advanced units unintentionally. Currently this can be solved only by approaching the support team and asking for resurrecting of the lost unit, which is time loss, for both sides.

Details
It would work like the following: when an advanced unit is lost in battle, and by any reasons the player is about to move on without reviving it for those 45 diamonds, a pop up window would appear and asking for permission for further progress. Something like in Guild expedition when a relic is on the map but we are about to start a new level. A question that blocks us for a bit of a time while we can realize that something is about to go wrong... asking: are you sure you want to continue without reviving this and that unit (above your age)? Yes or no? Without tapping or clicking on any answer, the player could not do anything else.
It would save the time of writing to the support team for the players, also long hours or even a day while the request is under process by Inno. Also it might save some on-going things in GBG for example. Also it would save lots of time for the support team as they would receive much less requests for reviving units.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
I don't see any possibilities of cheating it. Either way, with contacting support or answering yes in the pop up window, the player will have to pay the 45 diamonds, and can't get an advanced unit anyhow.

Surtr

Private

balance/abuse
isn't it already unbalanced to use units 4 ages above ?
Can you focus on the real problem instead of the 4 ages above thing? Maybe I lied and I'm in LMA having CA troops only, which is 1 era above. Or I might be in CA and having IndA unit, +1 only. Or in PE, having PME troops. +2. Something for something. +4 for sitting in CE, for less expansion, so less buildings = less fps, less goods....

Not even-- You fight with advanced units-- don't get them killed or spend the diamonds. It's what happens. 1 age above or 5-- sheesh. You want the game handed to you on a silver platter?

Surtr

Private
Well, I pay diamonds for resurrecting my troops. A lot. And i fight. A lot. Hundreds per day. And it happens from time to time, that in the heat of battle and/or because of environmental influences I loose my advanced unit, and miss reviving it, so have to ask support to revive it. All can be avoided with this safety question.
And i don't understand what is funny on this proposal, especially if it's never happening to you all, so why bothering yourselves with bullying here if you'll never meet that safety question?
Also I'm buying diamonds for reviving my units. If by any reasons I couldn't, but I was about to do so, why to take our time if a simple safety question like it's existing already in GE can be implanted?

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Well, I pay diamonds for resurrecting my troops. A lot. And i fight. A lot. Hundreds per day. And it happens from time to time, that in the heat of battle and/or because of environmental influences I loose my advanced unit, and miss reviving it, so have to ask support to revive it. All can be avoided with this safety question.

If they actually revive it they are totally nuts and should be held accountable for game abuse!

And i don't understand what is funny on this proposal, especially if it's never happening to you all, so why bothering yourselves with bullying here if you'll never meet that safety question?

So it never happens to us. Just to you and because of that the game needs to be adapted for just one person. Still don't see why asking that is either funny or pathetic?

Also I'm buying diamonds for reviving my units. If by any reasons I couldn't, but I was about to do so, why to take our time if a simple safety question like it's existing already in GE can be implanted?

I am buying diamonds to get today's daily special, but I had no luck with it. I think Support needs to put it in my inventory, cause I bought diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.