• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking to join a guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106392

Hi I am looking to join a guild,I've been playing for 4 months

DeletedUser107703

We are looking to recruit new players of all ages to expand our guild with the eventual aim of getting into GVG.
We are a relatively new guild with experience to offer along with plenty of help.
If your interested then the guild name is Jolly Jackals.

DC dude

Private
Hey hey! You’ve found the your destination. Right here with me. DCdude202 founder of EPU. I’m currently looking for GvG players to help take our guild to the next level. Come join the family. We’re the freshest and newest top guild in Cirgard. Trying to finish finding the final pieces to the puzzle. Soon we will dominate on all fronts. You can’t go wrong teaming up with me. True FoE O.G.

Knight of ICE

Hey hey! You’ve found the your destination. Right here with me. DCdude202 founder of EPU. I’m currently looking for GvG players to help take our guild to the next level. Come join the family. We’re the freshest and newest top guild in Cirgard. Trying to finish finding the final pieces to the puzzle. Soon we will dominate on all fronts. You can’t go wrong teaming up with me. True FoE O.G.

Really?

You try to recruit players that posted 3 years ago and more and that are no longer on the forum?

I better lock this before the comments start.

Status
Not open for further replies.